Wallpaper Challenge #56: Orange - Results!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #41: Action! - Results!

WOW! :wtf: Don't think I've ever done that good with 2 of them. Thanks for all the votes and congrats to the other winners. :)

Dragonfly, I like having something extra to vote on and I do think it would be good to mix it up a bit on what the something extra is. The only problem I have is that you may have to provide definitions on what some things are. As an example - I may use textures (don't really know if I do or not :alienblush:) but I don't know what they are because none of my programs have anything they call textures in them.

Susan

Congrats to all the winners :) Lovely job everyone :)

blackflag, GNRFan and egeria an extra pat on the back for the three of you :)

Congrats to all the winners! All the wallpapers were great!

Dragonfly, yeah, I like have something extra to vote on and to change it each time.

I was, actually, thinking of doing that with the Miami challenge for the Alternating Banner Challenge. Well, when the break is over, that is. :thumbsup:

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the votes. :)

Dragonfly, I like having an extra category to vote for because I think it gives more people a chance to win. I personally really like the Most Creative category. But, I also think that sometimes an extra category could depend on the theme. For example, if the theme is Valentines/Romantic/Shippy then we could maybe have a category of "Most Romantic". I think "Best Use Of Theme" could be a category sometimes as well. Or is that the same thing as most creative? :lol:

Congrats to the winners! This was a great challenge!

Thanks everyone so much for the votes...I won first place? :eek: :wtf: Honestly I think there were other walls far better than mine! I'm a little baffled!! But thanks again for the votes!

Second place. Thanks for the votes. And congrats to the other winners. ;)
As for any ideas on the voting, i'll need to do some thinking first.

*Blows dust off*
Well, I hope everyone had a nice break, is ready to start making wallpapers again!

Wallpaper Challenge #42: Circles
For this challenge, you may do whatever you like, but somewhere in there should be some sort of circle. The circle(s) can be anything... crop, texture, brush, whatever... It can be bubbles, a window/mirror, or just a random circular design, doesn't matter. As long as at least one circle is visible somewhere on the wallpaper.

Rules
[1] Entries will be due Tuesday September 22nd.
[2] Anyone and Everyone is welcome to enter! You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[3] Please PM your entries to me, Dragonfly. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the pm please state if you would like to be in Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. If you are unable to send a PM, you may send me an email (the hotmail address in my profile), but please let me know if you do so.
[4] If you are unsure which category to enter, check out the guidelines here. Any further questions feel free to ask! Or the Category Thread
[5] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.
[6] Recomended size is 800x600. However, if you wish, you may make them to fit your own screen. No Animations, please.
[7] As always, and most importantly, Be Creative and Have Fun!

ETA: Shazza, you were too fast for me :lol:

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #42: Circles - Now Open!

I'm so in! I have a couple of ideas already :D

Sure wish I had saved those scrapbook ones I made of Nick, Greg, Ryan, Rave & Grey instead of posting them as soon as I made them. :lol: Ah well... hopefully I'll think of something else. :)

I was waiting for a wallpaper challenge (it's sort of my specialty :D) so I'm definitely in!

Glad to see there so much interest! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Back