Virtual Haircut - You Gotta Try This!

Reeble

CSI Level Three
Alright, well I was surfing the web and I found what might be the coolest thing I have ever done. I'm being serious. It's crazy. :D

It's an audio adventure type thing. Make sure when you do it you that have headphones plugged in or else it's not as fun, but it'll be still good with just normal speakers.

Try it, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Virtual Haircut

Enjoy! I know I did!

that is so awesome! thanks for posting that. i almost jumped out of my chair when he whispered at the end lol.

i actually felt the hair on my head move when he got the razor out, lol. its all in the mind, but i nearly s**t myself when he whispered lol.

I know, so many parts of it sound completely real. I was cringing when he put the bag on my head and when he was using the razor. And also, at first I thought someone was actually coming into the room I was in.

I'm glad you like it guys! It's crazy how the brain can trick you.

Haha. That was soo awesome. I would like, twitch because I would swear that people were moving around me. Aha, really cool. Thanks for posting :D

Omg this is freaking awesome but really creepy! It's making me nervous caus theres nothing there but it feels like there is! WEEIRRDDD!

Thanks for posting!

OMG! thank you so much for posting this. The worst part was the bag...I felt like i really had something there. Really, really good! Loved it!

Wow! That was soo wierd!! There were some parts that I had to pull out my headphones :lol:
They do something like this in Disneyland - they make you watch a video though.
Very cool!! Thanks for sharing!

Back