ViperRoom Concert This Saturday! Lennon - Free Tickets

justfriends, thank you so much for the tickets!!!!!! We had a blast! :D I've got some pics of the show on my camera, which I'll get onto my computer and hopefully into this thread. :D

Lennon was awesome! She played for about an hour, and ended with a song the PG-13-o-Meter would censor the title of. ;) We got to talk to her afterwards and she's just awesome. Very cool and approachable. If she's coming to your town, definitely see her! :D

^ I am so glad that you guys saw her! I just loved her performance when she was here!

I really liked how she stops to talk to her fans and signed autographs. Lennon rocks. :D

MrsG and Top41 so glad you had a blast. I got your email Top and I will definately keep in touch. I travel alot ..way too much and rumor has it that next year I'll be in doing a gig in CA, so dinner is a must.

I'm also glad you two got a chance to chat with Lennon. I have met her in person as well and she is very cool and very approachable. Just an all around nice person. I look forward to seeing the pics!

Sorry you didn't get lucky with MrG, but don't lose hope girls...after all he is lonely LOL!!!

Back