Very Active CSI Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Super active CSI roleplay with a great friend relationship. We really need a Flack and a Danny. If you're interested post here

Hey guys, it's soooo nice to see the interest. This site is super active, we must get in at least a few hundred posts a day. I pmed some of you. We still need a Flack pretty bad. These are the other available characters.

Archie
Warrick
Nick
Ecklie
Sophia
Greg
Horatio
Calleigh
Eric
Tim
Ryan
Alexx
Yelena
Sheldon
Flack

PM me or post here if you're interested. You can also make originals. The game is super fun. Anyone interested can PM me and i'll give you the history of the RP so far

I'd like to join too! I'll play Warrick or Ecklie (why not :lol:)if you want me too. Just let me know.

LaurenD said:
Hey guys, it's soooo nice to see the interest. This site is super active, we must get in at least a few hundred posts a day. I pmed some of you. We still need a Flack pretty bad. These are the other available characters.

Archie
Warrick
Nick
Ecklie
Sophia
Greg
Horatio
Calleigh
Eric
Tim
Ryan
Alexx
Yelena
Sheldon
Flack

PM me or post here if you're interested. You can also make originals. The game is super fun. Anyone interested can PM me and i'll give you the history of the RP so far
Yes as I said previously I'll be Sara but You can PM me with the details (*Smirks* More then likely My part will turn into Snicker as thats the ship i'm into)
also I THOUGHT that CSIStokes said she would be Nick I could be wrong though You may want to PM them to double check

Ok this is an actual RPG so i'll post the link momentarily.

It's set in Vegas but some of the NY characters(no Miami yet) have for various reasons transfered there over the years. Makes for an interesting mix but it's pretty fun to play.

Joy22- Totally interested in either. Rick would probably be the better choice, more fun and if you love drama you'd get plenty of it. ;) We had a Warrick who left but on of the originals was dating him. Got a bit dramatic when he had to suddenly leave. If you're interested in a bit of a twist you could make up a reason he's back ;)

MissMurder- Sounds fun! Either really.

SaraSidleStokes- Ummm... Sara isn't available. Sorry

Okay, I would join, but there is no way that I'm going to be able to navigate around that site, it's just too confusing, you're gonna have to find another Stella, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back