vBulletin upgrade: merging accounts

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AntonyF, Jan 25, 2007.

1. AntonyF

AntonyF Administrator Administrator

Due to the Talk CSI user database merging with Trek BBS, it's important that we sort out the user database now as much as possible to aid for a smooth transition to vBulletin.

There is a very slim possibility that your name clashes with a Trek BBS user. In these cases I am contacting people privately. If you don't hear from me on this point, you're okay.

If you have never registered for a Trek BBS account, you do not need to read any more of this message.

If you have a Trek BBS account, it's important that the email address matches your Talk CSI account. If you have an account at Trek BBS, please ensure you have the same email address on file for BOTH accounts. So make sure your Trek BBS and Talk CSI accounts have the SAME email address. This will ensure your accounts are merged.

Additionally, if you have a different username on the other account, please private message me telling me a) Your Trek BBS account name b) Your Talk CSI account name c) the name you'd like to maintain of the two. But again, make sure the email address on both accounts is the same first. If you do not specify a name to me, your Trek BBS name will take precedence.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Read the original vBulletin announcement here.