Vassey Says Goodbye To 'CSI'

I'm so sad about the news.:(I loved Wendy's character and her relationship with Hodges.

I hope we at least get a plausible explanation for her leaving. We still have no idea whatever happened to Louise Lombard's character a few seasons back do we?

Yeah and that still bugs the crap out of me. :lol: At least they gave a reason for Riley leaving, but damn did it suck. :lol:

Hopefully the reason they'll give for Wendy is that she wanted to be a CSI so badly and Ecklie wouldn't let her, so she decided to go somewhere else to be one. :lol:

Hey fans, and this is pretty much all of us PETITION comes to mind, barrage the CBS/CSI folks with one, I'll sign it... and maybe they'll reconsider this stupid mistake~:scream:

Last edited:
I'm so sad about the news.:(I loved Wendy's character and her relationship with Hodges.

I hope we at least get a plausible explanation for her leaving. We still have no idea whatever happened to Louise Lombard's character a few seasons back do we?

Yeah and that still bugs the crap out of me. :lol: At least they gave a reason for Riley leaving, but damn did it suck. :lol:

Hopefully the reason they'll give for Wendy is that she wanted to be a CSI so badly and Ecklie wouldn't let her, so she decided to go somewhere else to be one. :lol:

Or maybe her relationship with Hodges goes to the next level and she has to go to a different shift like Sara did after her and Grissom's relationship got out. I like this idea because it leaves open the possibility of guest appearances once in awhile.

CSI is a sinking ship. They should just put it out of its misery already.

It's not a sinking ship the ratings are still very high every week. Lots of CSI's have left, the main man Grissom/Billy, our beloved Warrick/Gary, and more, to many to even name, and the show keeps on keeping on. Wendy was great as a Lab Rat but we don't know the inside story, do we? there's always more then meets the eye, and more then they let the fans know:confused:TPTB must have something exceptional in mind, that we'll find out in S/11, and for some reason she was not part of the plan:(

I tend to agree with Desertwind. I think that Wendy really didnt fit in with the show just like Riley. They were both good for a little while or as background, but not as headliners or anything like that. They were both good while it lasted.

I agree, I hope they give a reason for her exit. I'm going to miss her.

The only reason I could really see for her to leave would be because CBS is leaning towards 'male' dominating shows... (Like someone else said). They kind of do have three ladies on a weekly basis, as opposed to two on the other two shows. (Well, Is Jorja coming back full time? I can't remember...)

Who knows? Maybe Lindsay is the one who got shot on NY, and Natalia won't get up on Miami. Then they'll be down to one. Wow. That'd suck.

Back