Vanished

Calihan

Captain
I know this gem is being cancelled. but who here has been watching. I think that it's a wonderul serial, it's being produced by Josh Berman formerly of CSI. If you don't know anythng about it look it up either on TV.com or wikipedia. Since you most likely enjoy CSI and other crime dramas, check it out. Don't join mid-season, either get episode on iTunes or other legal service or wait for DVDs, which I'm sure can't be far behind. The show is definitly being cancelled too soon, the network hasn't let it find it's audience and I'm hoping that this will help.

From what I;ve heard the network told them to wrap up the story between now and episode 13, and they moved it to Friday nights.

I thought that Friday's episode was good, the pot was a little weaker only because they were mixing Ghram's death into the plot more so than other shows do. The preview for next week's episode looks wonderful, it's hard to believe that this show only has about four more episodes. It deserves much more, they should have gotten an entire season.

Just so you all know, Fox will not being airing the rest of the episodes. You can watch them streaming on Myspace and you can onlywatchthem if you're in the US.

In this week's aks Ausiello on TVGuide.com, he answers a question about how the story would have ended. Apparently Senator Collins would have ended up as president, but not by being elected.

I agree with you Jazzfan, I finished watching the episodes tonight. The sad thing is given how talented the writers were in the begining the ending was to forced, and from out in left field. Fox should have kept the series for the entire season for the fans.

FYI to ya'll the entire series is now on myspace.

The way they did this show is one of the reasons I think I am not going to be too quick to start watching a serial type show. When they just cut it off, it's really irritating to the fans.

Back