Down: Didn't have gym class.
Up: CSI is on tonight!

Re: Up and downs of the day, etc. etc

Up: CSI tonight!
Up: no more notebook entries!!!!
Down: I don't feel good :(
Down: I need a hair cut :lol:

up: I JUST GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!! omg omg omg...
up: i go to 'schoolies' tomorrow! yay!

down: now i'm sad caus' im gonna miss it...
down: me is very tired...

down: stupid restaurant can't make good meatloaf....
down: have to analyze a piece of music before tomorrow...

up: sleep will come soon....

naww, thank you wibble! there goes 12 years of my life! *sigh*

up: i re-arranged my room this arvo and it looks cool!

down: i still have to pack for schoolies
down: i have a cold

Up: I finished my Outside Reading on TIME this time and I got it in to turnitin.com with a receipt.
Down: oddly enough I have been awake for more than 30 minutes and nothing has gone wrong (really that is odd).

Down - My neck is really aching today.
Down - I got soaked, twice! :eek: Once this morning and again at lunch. Stupid rain.
Down - I'm tired and work is really slow today - worst combo.

Up - We had a power cut at work. :lol: I found it entertaining as it broke the day up a bit. :eek:

Up - I'm supposed to be going out for a meal tonight, but I really can't be bothered. I missed the last family function, so I feel I should really go, but I've managed to get out of it. It's just irritating, as me and my sister are at an where my family thinks we should start settling down, so to sit with all my aunts, uncles and cousins being asked why I don't have a boyfriend at the moment and when am I moving out and when am I going to have children, is like my idea of hell on earth. :lol: *cries* I'm only 25, leave me alone!

Sorry I needed to vent. :p

Tinkerbell said:
It's just irritating, as me and my sister are at an where my family thinks we should start settling down, so to sit with all my aunts, uncles and cousins being asked why I don't have a boyfriend at the moment and when am I moving out and when am I going to have children, is like my idea of hell on earth. :lol: *cries* I'm only 25, leave me alone!

Oh, I know the feeling! People like my grandad, and my friends, and even my boss at work have asked me when am I marrying my boyfriend :eek: Then when I told my Mum about a month ago that I was applying for a Master's degree next year, she says "So you don't have any plans to settle down and have a family then?". Me (thinking): WTF?! I'm only 21! :eek: and besides, my Masters will only last for a year!

*sigh* Crazy family....

Bless you all!! Families are like that. My Nan is up for a visit at the moment and keeps asking if we are planning to make her a great grandmother anytime soon!! By the time she was my age she already had two children.... :lol: I'm 26 and have been married for nearly 4 years so it's getting more difficult to field these questions. :rolleyes:

Up: Had a really good night's sleep last night (because I was drugged up due to my migraine).
Up: Did great presentation this morning.
Up: Apparantly the seminar I arranged was 'inspirational' :lol:

Down: Very tired now and I have to go out for a colleagues leaving party straight from work.
Down: Ate loads of food at the buffet lunch and now feel quite sick! :p

Tinkerbell said:
It's just irritating, as me and my sister are at an where my family thinks we should start settling down, so to sit with all my aunts, uncles and cousins being asked why I don't have a boyfriend at the moment and when am I moving out and when am I going to have children, is like my idea of hell on earth. *cries* I'm only 25, leave me alone!

Oh, I know the feeling!
Me too! I'm 20, and apparently, my parents are ready for grandchildren. They keep hinting at me. I'm all like... You know, you have a 30 year old son, go bother him for a while.

Up: Had fun last night
Down: would have been better if I hadn't been about to fall asleep
Up: got to sleep in today
Down: couldn't get back to sleep after 8:30 anyway :(
Up: made icons for icon challenge... lots of fun :)
Up: It's only 11 am here... I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want :)

DragonflyDreamer said:
Me too! I'm 20, and apparently, my parents are ready for grandchildren. They keep hinting at me. I'm all like... You know, you have a 30 year old son, go bother him for a while.
Oh, I am so glad I'm not the only one going through it! :lol:

What's wrong with waiting until your a little older? Jeez, the last thing I want at the moment is a little rugrat! :eek:

Up - I have 15 minutes left of work. *yay* :D

I hear you guys on the family wanting kids thing. I told my Mum that my husband and I were thinking about getting a dog and her actual reply was "why don't you just have a baby instead"

Up: busy day at work, made it slightly less mind numbing
Up: Friday
Up: Rugby and League on this weekend!!
Down: Its freaking cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back