Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detective_Burn said:

Jayne, horrid = sleepy? ;)
:lol: no horrid: I got up this morning, got into clothes and just lived through the day.. I don't think I even combed my hair (now it's my luck I have very straight hair, so it gets into shape as soon as I get up).. still need to shower.. ugh. :)

Detective_Burn said:
Ah, I see, but don´t agree. :D
Looking horrible is an individual thing. Forget others - most important is you like yourself.

I know :D And believe it or not, but I think I can almost savely say I'm one of those self-centred people who loves herself the most than anything else in this world.. I'm secretly in love with myself :D Okay, it's no secret anymore. But trust me, I look terrible now.. very untidy and careless.

Up: It looks a lot more empty in my room now.. threw away 44 CDs :p
Down: *looks under desk* ohhh there are all the boxes and bags that I need to move *sigh*

Up: Got quite a bit done on my thesis, caught up with all my TV shows and have been listening to wonderful soundtrack music all day :D

Down: Knowing I have another long overtime shift tomorrow.

JayneEmilysRealm said: (...) But trust me, I look terrible now.. very untidy and careless.

btw: Is your webcam still alive? :p

JayneEmilysRealm said: (...) Up: It looks a lot more empty in my room now.. threw away 44 CDs :p

Down: How can you throw away CDs? :eek: :confused: Was it at least swing? :D

Poor wibble, good luck.

I have another down; I'm starving, but we haven't got anything to eat. I just ate some cheese cake, but it was horrible.

Up: got a full body massage... it's great! :D :D :D

Down: I'm upset, because tomorrow I've got to go to the hospital... :(

Good luck, Dolphin, I hope you have nothing serious.

Up: Just saw A History Of Violence, great movie.
Up: This is my fifteenhundredth post.
Down: This guy has a crush on me, and he's so annoying. Always says Hi on MSN and stuff..

Up: Watching Beverly Hills Ninja with my brother.

Down: Not a new Daily Show episode, so I'm rather ticked about that.

up: i played tennis today
up:i slept in

down: I didnt go tubing
down: the power went out here, and we only have a generator on part of the house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back