Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: My friend Lesley is coming camping with me and my little sister tomorrow...haha, were gonna gamble the philipino way! (that's what Lesley said) and the best part is...WERE GAMBLING FOR CANDY!!!
Down: Camping can bore me at times.
Up: My tooth still doesn't hurt!
Down: I just spent wayy too much money on stuff for our trip today.
Down: No Talk CSI for 10 days :eek:

UP: Things get straight between my two friends :)
UP: I was on the football match of one of'em
UP: I got a new school bag, it really really rocks! :D

UP: I just spent three wonderful days with my best friend at the beach in her HUGE beach house.

DOWN: Now I have to go pack for a navy bootcamp that I leave for in less than 48 hours.

Down: Messed around with my livejournal layouts, attempting to make it better. I messed it up so bad I had to remove the whole thing and just not have one at all! :lol: You think'd I know better than to try and fix it up by now but I don't learn... :lol:

Up: Convinced my mom to buy me a Lady Heather shirt!!

Down: Haven't talked to my girlfriend in almost 2 days... :(

Down: I found out that my couple might not happen (i know it's just a couple but it's a downer :D)
up: Hugh Laurie is with us (Shipping wise) :D

darx2mint4 said:
up: i exploded soda bottles with mentos (hehe :D)
down: only one more week of vacation :(

Soda with mentos, that's fun to do I did that for a scirnce class one.

Consider yourself lucky, I really didn't get a summer vacation/break. My school give us two weeks between the end of June and we start back up right after the Fourth of July. We get another two or so weeks at the end of August and the begining of September. To be honest though, the summer really isn't like school. It's sort of like a summer camp, but we still have a little bit of work to do. We have to finish everything that we didn't finish in June and we have to start testing or next year too see what we have to learn and what we know. It isn't that bad, we're going to the beach tommorrow and camping next week, but I would love to have a summer where I can do what I want.

UP: I finshed watching the first season of 24 on dvd tonight, the ending was masterful. God bless dvd releases, otherwise I'd have never seen the show.

UP: This extreme heat is supposed to end tommorrow.

Down: One of my favorite teachers in leaving my school, we don't change teachers yearly because it's a small private school. She is one of my favorites because, she's an interesting person with a good heart and honestly cares about her students and their problems. When we're not working me and my friends may spend some time with her chatting about things that were popular when she was a teenager, that we enjoy as well. She's got a good taste in music, she likes Nirvana and Motley Crue which we enjoy as well but isn't popular anymore. Today was the formal annoucment but I had known for a couple weeks but I couldn't tell anybody except for my parents. Even though I had known about her for a couple weeks when the announcement was made I was almost in tears.

My other favorite teacher left earlier this year, she was another great person. We had known her for longer and she was our teacher during some hard times.

After another of our teachers had left the school very immaturely. The irresponsable theacher told the other staff, and was planning to make the announcement on the second day of school but she never came in to tell us, and the previous school day had said "Oh, I'll see you on Monday."

The other good teacher was there to teach us until we combined two of the classes into one. Also, she taught history and would work harder to make sure we got afull understanding of the effect history has had. For one lesson which was about World War II, the lesson barely mentioned the Holocaust. What it did mention was the "Holocaust is a Greek word that means sacrifice by fire," she did some searching and had us read an interview with a survivor, so we knew all of the horrors and not just the commonly known ones.

Ups:Yesterday night I went to see Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" on a free play on open air.There were lots of people but I got a good sit and the actors were really funny.

Downs:In the most interesting part of the play it began to rain,the actors continued for a while but the rain was heavier and heavier so they had to suspend the play 'cause it was dangerous due to the lights and the rest of the electric stuff.
I felt bad for them 'cause they were desolated.
I went home all wet.
Damn weather...

*Runs to the library to borrow "Twelfth Night" 'cause it's one of the few Shakespeare's plays I haven't read yet and I wanna now what happens at the end.*

Don't cry, obsession_360! You can PM, if it makes you feel better... ;)

Up: going out with my friends.
Down: I did a things to do list, and I've got a lot of things to do today (including cleaning :()

Up - This nice old man came into our office today, he talked for ages, but he was so sweet. Made me feel a bit better today. :D

Down - On my way to work this morning, I had a bit of a car dual at the traffic lights! :eek: This guy tried to cut me up, normally I really couldn't care less, but it really annoyed me. Anyway at the traffic lights there are two lanes that then go into one lane, anyway we both revved the cars and speed off when the lights changed - I won! I don't condone this behavior, I'm 24 for god’s sake I should know better. :(

Up - My parents are taking me back-to-school shopping.

Down - School is staring soon :(

^^ you like back-to-school shopping? :eek:

Up: *racking my brains* um... can't think of one

Down: been to the dentist - need lots of work
Down: the website I have been building for a couple of days (doing it 9-5 for my dad) is not working, have to change it all! :mad:
Down: mum & sister are taking the piss out of me completely, complaining about everything I do and basically blaming me for everything that is going wrong and just for being me *cries* :mad: :(

Up: bought new DVD and my fave magazine :p
Down:been to dentist... now my cheek hurts.. but i need to go more 3 times
Down: bad weather..

Up: Hopefully leaving to go camping today (depends how organized I get in the next couple hours)
Up: My little sister is over and if we don't leave to go camping today she's sleeping over :)
Down: Headache.
Down: I'm hungry...but most of my foot is put into containers and I don't want to go dig around for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back