Ups and Downs for the Day # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatherineWillows said:

Detective_Burn said:

CatherineWillows said: (...)
Down: (...) Bleh, I hate dealing with hate mail.

May I take over this? :D

:lol: sure you can! :lol: (...)

I´d really like to. I´m kinda good at negotiating. :)
Yet I think it´s better telling her you don´t wan´t to hang around with her yourself.

Me

up: Visited a demonstration yesterday. I admire policewoman in body-protection-suits. They look fine. :)

down: Every second guy complains police acted provoking in their "combat"-uniforms. However one cop still is in danger of becoming blind on one eye. :eek:

ups: it's sunday...i am out of bed doing my favorite thing. I am here talking csi stuff.
downs: it's sunday.....last day of weekend, work tomorrow

Up: Watched all the Venture Bros. Saw Harvey Bridman last night. And I stayed up late enough to find Late Late Night Television irrelevant.

Down: I can't find my Cat and my mom came home.

Down: i roll out all toilet paper because of my head cold :(
Down: god damit, i am ILL! :mad:
Up: maybe CSI can cheer me up today.. :rolleyes:

UP: I had lunch at my Grandma's; she cooked everything awesome :) She is now 80!
UP: I counted how many days she's lived so far. It's her 29224th day! Which is A LOT! :D
DOWN: A grasshopper came into my room and started chirping sooo loudly! :lol: No idea why it didn't fear of me :devil:
UP: I was able to talk to cathwarfan :)
DOWN: My mom had something to do out of the house and when she came back she was crying :( :(
DOWN: it was because of my stupid brother :mad:

Up: my date :D She's my total UP :D Gaaahh, she's got it all!!

Down: I couldn't leave.. but had to :( And mum got a bit annoyed when I was home later than usual.. she fecking phoned me twice during my date, asking where I was and whether it was also raining :mad: then my exbf sent me a text, that was alright, he was just wondering how the family was doing, then when I didn't reply he fecking phoned me, but I was in the middle of something important, so I just left it ringing :D

Up: my silly friend cheer me up today lil bit :p
Down: tomorrow i visit dentist... brrr!
Down:but i am still sick :(

Detective_Burn said:

Aww Jayne. So happy for you. How is she like? Tell us everything. :p
Aww thanks Det.. she's funny, she's gorgeous, has a magnificent smile, beautiful eyes, intelligent, sweet and cute.. and I'm not biased, those are just facts :lol:

Down: got stomach ache :(
Up: will see her again tomorrow.

Sounds great Jayne - I'm really happy for you :)

Up: in the house by myself all day - getting to play my CSI game! :D

Down: I'm stuck again in my game!

Up: Stayed up until 1:00 to catch American Chopper on the Military Channel. Had pancakes this morning.

Down: I need a job and my brother kicked me in the calves on 'accident'

Ups: Running through the torrential rain this afternoon, then having ice cream in the park when it brightened up half an hour later :D :lol: Trust me, it was a blessing after all this horrid heatwave :lol:

Down: Bored with my thesis...oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back