"UnFriendly Skies" Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stedder

Civilian
I just finished watching "UnFriendly Skies" on SpikeTV and I am baffled by the notorious "Mile High Club" scene between Grissom and Sara. I've seen it several times but tonight it had a little added dialogue after Sara asked Grissom if they could get back to work after explaining her Mile High experience to him. He says yes, and then gets up and tells her that since she is so experienced she gets to dust for prints, he then brushes past her giving her this grinning look. It was such a cute added bonus. I love this scene. One of my favorites.
Has anyone seen this version before?
And if so, is this version on the DVD?

Wow. I don't remember that part at all. I can re-watch it later tonight and give you an answer in the GSR thread, as I think this one will get shut down at some point before then.

Yeah I guess I kind of did pick the wrong thread to put this in. I just wasn't sure where to put it. I'm new at this. It wasn't necessarily a GSR question so I started to put it in the Crime Scene Investigation thread. But then I though since it had to do specifically with Grissom and Sara I better move it to the shipper area. So i do apologize. Move it to wherever you think it should be.
When u say GSR thread are you meaning: Grissom and Sara-the shirt is coming off anyway?

Hi, Stedder. As sarah said, the best place to go with your question is the GSR thread. I'm sure someone will be able to find the answer. :) I'm going to lock this thread to avoid confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back