Undercover CSI- Part 6 (Snickers.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by NHRFan, May 30, 2007.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you for the replied. Here is another story. You will find out about Nick's past from Grissom telling Brass a story. The question is, will you give him up after you find him and fall in love with him?

Pairing: Nick/Sara, Grissom/Catherne. Greg/Julie, Warrick/Mia

Rating: PG-13

Category: Drama/Romance/Angst.

Summary: Grissom find Nick at the police station and yelled at him. He told Brass a story. Catherine and Warrick are back to the lab after they got done with their case. Nick and Sara are reunited. Grissom got interruped before he tell Nick about his families.

Part: 6

Grissom saw his son sitting on the chair and looked so nervous to see him. He is so mad at him for coming in to Vegas without a protecting.

"What are you doing her, young man?" Grissom asked.

"I was undercover, D--" Nick got a interruped by Grissom.

"Be quiet. I'm going to go talk to Brass and I don't want you to move a muscle when I get back," Grissom scolded him.

"Okay. I stay right here and I'm not moving no muscle," Nick said.

"Good." Grissom closed the door and went to Brass's office and close the door.

"Please tell me there is no reporter or newspaper at the crime scene," Grissom begged him.

"No, Grissom. There is no reporter or newspaper at the crime scene. Why?" Brass was confused. "It got something to do with the boy I arrest."

"Yes, you have to give him to me." Grissom said. "I have to protected him from someone."

"Why? I'm sorry, I can't give him to you, if you will tell me why?" Brass asked.

"Okay. It cannot leave this buidling 'till I tell him," Grissom said.

"I won't said anything." Brass answered.

"It happened many years ago when Nick was 2 month old," Grissom explained.

Flashback:

"I'm just a level 1 when I started working my first murdered case in Dallas, Texas. I walked inside the ranch house and saw the father on the floor, along one teenager boy adn 3 teenagers girls beside their father and I didn't find the mother 'till I went upstairs," Grissom explained. "I saw her in the hallway laying down with full pool of blood surrenedered around her. I took the picture of the whole familes, four downstairs and one upstairs.

"I kept working 'till I heard a cry from somewhere and I told the officer, did you clear the scene and he said, yes. So I listen to the sound and finally went inside the parents' master bedrrom, I kept on listening 'till I went to the closet and I opened it the door and I saw a beautiful baby on the floor, the baby's mother must be put him in the closet to keep him safe. I picked him up and he still crying, I guess he is either hungry or need to change. I have never change the baby's draper before. When I put my finder in his mouth and he stopped crying, he was hungry, because he stucking on my finger.

"I couldn't give him up for nobody or anyone, not even a child service. My wife was pregnant and she lost the baby and she couldn't have kids anymore. When Nick was 4 month old, we adopted him."

End of Flashback.

"I take it, you and your wife fell in love with him," Brass asked.

"Yes, we did." Grissom said.

"How many sisters and brothers did he have?" Brass asked.

"He got 5 sisters and 1 brother, now he got 2 big sisters out there somewhere," Grissom explained. "That is why I have to protected him, so I can find his sisters, so they can live in peace."

"What's happened to your first wife?" Brass said.

"My first wife died in a car crash, some drunk driver hit her car and killed her instantly," Grissom answered. "I have been raising him ever since."

"Go ahead and take him, I'm not going to press charge against him right now 'till the evidence clear him that he is not involved in the crime," Brass said.

"Thanks."

Grissom walked out Brass's office and walked back to the room where Nick is staying, he opened the door and told Nick, "Come with me. Brass is not going to press charge against you."

"All right."

They left the police station to head towards the labs.

Back to the lab.

Catherine and Warrick walked back to the lab and went to the DNA to give Greg their evidence. While they wait for their evidence to proceed, they saw Grissom head towards to his office angry at someone and few second later, a young guy head towards Grissom's office when his head down and they wondering who is that young guy. It he going to work for them or what?

"I wondering who is that handsome young guy with Grissom?" Warrick asked.

"I don't know and he sure is cute," Catherine answered. "I hope he does work for us after what's happened to Ellen and Tyler and they just left us for whatever reason it was."

"I agree."

Greg finally finish the evidence and gave it to Catherine," Here is your evidence and it a match to Billy."

"Thanks." They walked out the DNA and went straght to Grissom's office to give him the clue about the evidence.

Grissom opened his office door, walked in and hold the door to let his son in. Nick walked in the room and Grissom slam the door.

"Sit down!" Grissom ordered Nick.

Nick sit down on the chair right front of the desk. Grissom go behind his desk and sat down on the chair. Before he said anything to Nick and he heard a knocked on his door.

"Keep your mouth shut 'till I get rid of whoever at the door," Grissom scolded at him.

"Okay."

"Come in," Grissom said.

Catherine and Warrick walked in Grissom's office and walked to the desk.

"Here the evidence we find at the house," Catherine said. "Who is this young guy?"

"Thanks." This is Nick Stokes-Gri--" He almost said his last name. "This is Catherine Willows-Grissom, my wife. And this is Warrick Brown."

"Hi, Nick," Catherine and Warrick said at the same time.

"Hi, Catherine and Warrick," Nick answered back.

"It he going to work for us?" Catherine asked.

"Yes, he is the second one that I hired," Grissom said. "Catherine, can you go get Sara for me?"

"Sure. Can I ask why?" Catherine was confused.

"Because Nick is Sara's husband," Grissom explained.

Catherine looked at Nick then at Grissom and was in shocked to hear that Nick is Sara's husband and she is lucky to have him.

"Okay. I'll go get her," Catherine said.

"Thanks." Catherine and Warrick left Grissom's office.

Few minutes later, Sara rush to Grissom's office and saw her husband sitting down ont he chair. Grissom looked up and saw Sara standing there in the office, Grissom looked at Nick and told him, "Go ahead."

Nick got up and rush to Sara, they both kissed each other all over their face. They missed each other so mcuh and they hoped they don't have to get separated ever again.

Grissom hired Nick on the same day that he rescued Nick from the police and he was hoping the serial kiiler don't find out about Billy being arrest. He was scared that serial killer will find Nick in Vegas, if he ever find out about Nick Stokes is the only one that he didn't take from Nick's real parents.

TBC.

Notes: This story could be one or two more chapter. It will be a sequel and it on hold.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Oooh I'm glad you're starting on this one again.

What do you mean on hold? It'l be a bit before you update?

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

No, this story will continue. I only got two more chapter left of this story, so don't worry, I will continue it. I'm talking about a new sequel story of this story.

New story is a sequel to this story, it will be on hold 'till I finish The Vanished. I can't do all three story at the same time.

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh i miss this series, glad you updated it.
    hope to read more sooner.