Undercover CSI- Part 4

NHRFan

Coroner
HEre is a Chapter 4. Greg doesn't know Nick is Sara's husband. He think Sara's husband is somebody is also CSI. He will meet him soon. Greg also never met Sara's daughter, Gracie. He will think Julie is Gracie's Mother, but she will put it to rest for him.

Pairing: Nick/Sara, Grissom/Catherine.

Rating: PG-13

Category: Drama/Angst/Romance.

Summary: Greg and Sara went out as a friend. Nick just arrives to Vegas and he hoping the FBI follow them to Vegas, so he can go home.

Part: 4

Sara and Greg went out to dinner after shift. They went to the booth by the window and sat down, they ordered the foods.

"How do you meet this guy?" Greg asked.

"I met him at Washington, D.C., when we were both CSI," Sara explained. "Why are you asking me this question?"

"I dont' know. I just want to see if this guy threat you good," Greg said.

"He does treat me good. And you will meet him soon," Sara answered. "Right now, he is undercover."

"Oh. How long you and this guy been together?" Greg also asked.

"We been married for three years," Sara said, "You are not jealous, are you?"

"No, I'm not." Greg lied. "I'm happy for you two."

"Thanks." Sara wish she knew if Greg is lying to her or not. Nick always knew weather if she is lying to him or not.

They still talked 'till Sara got a phone call, she picked up the phone and listen to her sister then end the phone calls.

she told Greg, "I got to go. My sister need me."

"All right. I'll take you home," Greg said.

"That's okay. I got a car and I will drop you off at the lab," Sara answered.

"I don't mind. I will take a cab," Greg insisted.

"All right." They walked out the diner, got in her Denali and left the diner.

Few minutes later, they arrived to Sara's apartment, they got out her Denali and walked up to her apartment. They walked inside the apartment.

"Julie, why are you calling me when I'm at the diner and have dinner with my new friend?" Sara asked.

"You got a phone called in your room and it long distance," Julie said.

"Oh, Okay. Thanks." Sara went to her room, closed the bedroom door and answered the phone. She will be talking for a while.

Greg saw Julie holding the baby girl and thinking the baby is her.

"Hi, I'm Greg Sanders," Greg said.

"Hi, I'm Julie Matthews, Sara's sister," Julie answered. "And this is Gracie, Sara's little girl."

"Oh, I thought Gracie is..." Greg can't ever said it.

"Mine."

"Yes, that the one I'm looking for," Greg said.

"No, she is not mne, she is my niece," Julie answered.

They talk some more 'till Sara came out the room and looks so happy, but she can't tell Greg and Julie that her husband is here because of the bad guys are here.

"What are you so happy about, Sara?" Julie asked.

"Can I be ahppy for no reason?" Sara said.

"No, you always happy for something," Julie answered.

"I'm happy that you're here to help me with my daughter," Sara explained. "And I have been making a new friends here."

They talk some more 'till Greg decided to leve quietly because the girls still talking without them notice Greg is in the room. Greg walked out the door, he is so jealous of Sara's husband and he wondering who is Sara's husband and he will find out who is this person is and he also thinking about julie, she is beautiful and he wondering if she interested in him, so he will aks her out soon he get over Sara becasue he got a real crush on her.

Meanwhile at the airport.

John and his men walked out the airport. John will make his ex-wife paid for leaving him and he will take his daughter away from her and she will never see her daughter ever again. Nick is hoping the FBI will follow them to Vegas.

He looks around and saw two men dress up in their ugly clothes and they looks like homeless men and he is so glad they are here. He will be home to be with his wife and daughter and he can't forget about his new job soon he get out of undercover.

John and the men got in the limo and left the airport to head towards Henderson.

TBC

I know it short but I love to see your face if Nick will get home to his wife and daughter and you will find out soon.

Back