Ugly Girl: Danny is once again made fun of for his hair.

G

Mac, Danny, Stella, and Flack sat at the table eating Cherrios. Flack was staring into his spoon in fascination. He ran his fingers through his hair, and squinted at the spoon.
“Do you think I need a hair cut?” he asked the rest of his ‘team.’
Mac replied with a mouth full of Cherrios, “No, but Danny does. He looks like a girl.”
“I do not!” Danny yelled defensively. “I don’t look like a girl.”
Stella nodded and swallowed some Cherrios. “Yeah, you do.”
“Oh,” Flack said supporting of Danny. “He’s a cute girl.” He reached over and pinched Danny’s cheek. Danny just gave him an evil look and a fake laugh.
“I do not need a hair cut,” he stated as he stood up, “I’m taking my Cherrios into the other room where I am appreciated.”
“No,” Stella commented. “I don’t even think the Cherrios appreciate you.”
“Yeah,” Flack agreed. “Did you try the Fruit Loops? There more open minded.”
“A bit fruity, though,” Mac nodded.
danny sighed as he exited the room. He sat down in one of the chairs in the living room and returned to his non-appreciative Cherrios. “Stupid Cherrios.”
Lindsay came up the stairs saying, “Hi, hi, hi.”
“Hi, Lindsay,” Danny said depressed.
“What’s wrong?” She asked sitting in the chair next to him.
Danny starred into his cereal and said, “Everyone thinks I need a hair cut cuz I look like a girl. I don’t wanna get a hair cut.”
She ruffled his hair and said, “I’ll cut your hair, and I promise I won’t take too much off.”
“Fine,” he agreed but wasn’t so sure.
Lindsay got up and said, “I’ll be back in a minute.” She ran down the stairs leaving Danny to finish his cereal.
He went in to the kitchen with his empty bowl, and put it in the sink.
“I just don’t know how you can milk a cow anytime, but you can only milk a woman after she’s given birth!” Mac was rambling on.
Danny interrupted the truly intellectual conversation, “I’m getting my hair cut.”
They all gasped, and Stella put her hand to the floor.
“What are you doing there, Stella?” Flack asked.
“I think,” Stella gasped, “hell froze over.”
“Ooh!” Flack got all excited and fell on the floor. “It’s not cold. What are you talking about?” Flack was confused again…well as always.
“Lindsay is cutting it,” Danny explained.
“That’s nice,” Mac said. “Good luck, though. I wouldn’t want her near me with anything sharp.”
“I know!” Danny agreed, “But it’s free.”
“DANNY!” Lindsay called from the other room.
“COMING!” he called back. He went into the other room and sat in the chair.
She put a towel around him, and there was already a towel over the chair. She pulled out the buzz shaver and started buzzing the sides of his head.
“What are you doing!” Danny asked breathing heavily.
“Trust me! You’ll love it!” She smiled.
Danny cringed as he saw most of his hair falling onto the towels. At least she hadn’t touched the top of his head. Wait, maybe that was a bad thing. She got out some sticky stuff that Danny couldn’t identify. She rubbed it in his hair.
When she was done, Mac, Stella, and Flack came into the room. “Ta-da!” Lindsay smiled as she presented her masterpiece.
Danny looked confused as everyone else gasped then started laughing. He grabbed the mirror and looked in horror at his own reflection. Danny had a mohawk.
“AHH!” he screamed. “WHAT DID YOU DO?”
“It looks good!” Lindsay reassured him.
Stella laughed. “If you were in the circus!”
The next morning, everyone was sitting at the table eating Cherrios except for Danny. He was eating Fruit Loops.
Mac commented with a full mouth, “You still look like a girl.”
Flack nodded. “But an ugly girl!”
The End

Back