twisting up in you

vexus

Pathologist
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters, CBS does
Pairings: D/L
Plot: Lindsay and Danny are bored, so twisting ensures.

“Hey, Lindsay,” Danny said, “What kind of games did you play when you were a little girl?”

The two were relaxing after a hard day at work and normally they go out to a movie or to dinner, but tonight the boredom was slowly setting in.

“What, Danny, did you picture me as a little girl in pigtails and in a pink dress.” Lindsay said, laughing.

“Yeah, that’s you, Montana,” Danny said, smiling, “And you had a red tricycle too.right?”

“Danny, I was the biggest tomboy in the world,” Lindsay said, “I used to climb trees and play baseball. I loved it and I also loved board games.”

“Board games?”, Danny said, smirking, “I never pictured you as a indoor type.”

“You just never know, “ Lindsay said. “Hey Danny can you get us some beers? I’m thirsty.”

Danny took off for the kitchen and Lindsay took that time to sneak off to her bedroom and reached into the closet for her Twister game.

She was setting up the game when Danny emerged from the kitchen.

“Montana, what are ya doing?”

“Setting up Twister,” Lindsay said, smiling, “ But we are going to play this a little bit different.”

Danny looked at her wearily, “How?”

“We are going to play Strip Twister.”

Danny walked up to her and kissed her deeply.

“If you fall, I’m landing on top.” Danny said. “Now how are we going to do this?”

Lindsay looked at the board box and a smile came upon her face.

“We play the same as usual but when you fall, you have to remove a piece of your clothing, and the winner decides what piece of clothing comes off first.”

Lindsay and Danny both got on the plastic sheet and took their positions. Lindsay took the spinner next to the board and spun:

“Right hand on red.”. They both made that move with ease.

“Left foot on green.” Lindsay made her move perfectly but Danny wobbled.

“Right hand on blue” Lindsay teetered but Danny lost his balance and fell.

Lindsay stood up from the uncomfortable position she was in and looked at Danny and smirked.

“Cowboy, those pants are coming off.” Danny relished the moment and slowly took off his pants.

30 minutes later and no clothes, they stood on the board and contemplated their next move.

“Hey Danny,” Lindsay said, smiling, “What happens if we end the game in a tie?”

Danny craned his head towards her bedroom, “All bets are off.”

He grabbed her hand and heading towards the bedroom, thanking the stars that he got his prize in the end.

The end.

Dear CBS execs,

Take into consideration the "Nekkid Twister" storyline. It would bring depth and relive some of the "Walrus documentary" tension that these two have been displaying. It would make the fans proud!

Sincerly yours,
The AngstyTriplets :lol:

hehe....was it my Twister exchange in the Quotes You Won't Hear that inspired you? Either way, it's very funny and I like it.

Back