Trying to identify an episode

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Izzi81, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Izzi81

Izzi81 Civilian

Hi, I'm hoping someone might be able to help me identify a CSI:LV episode. I can't remember much about it (which is why I'm struggling!) except that the murder victim was, I think, found in a high class washroom - I can't remember if it was in a house, business or hotel. They had no clues as to who did it, until they found fingerprints on the wall - I think it was tiled. The fingerprints were, by themselves, too small to be identified, but they pieced them all together to make a larger print which they were able to search and identify.

Anyone remember anything like that? I'm really keen to find it for a course in May!

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Was this from the current season? I haven't seen much from this season, but it doesn't really sound like CSI--it sounds more like a CSI: Miami episode. I remember one from that show that takes place in a bathroom.

3. babydoll

babydoll Victim

As far as I recall this isn't a CSI episode, though it could be a spin-off. The only CSI episodes that I can think of which involved tiles/washrooms include: Alter Boys (hotel sauna, allergic reaction), Butterflied (need I say more?), man I'm rusty I used to be good at this game, um.... all the Millander episodes of course, I'm no so good with the recent years...

4. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

A murder in the shower in 13.06, the coach of Charlie Russell's basket ball team is found dead in the showers

Or maybe in 4.19, a fat guy is found dead in the restroom after a scrabble tournament