Trivia game

Status
Not open for further replies.
when are we first introduced to detective vega? (i'm pretty sure what the answer to this is lol)

Not being Nitpick but I wanted to clear up some confusion to this question that was asked.
Wojo said: How old was Grissom when his mother went deaf?
jenakapt said: I thought his mother lost her hearing at eight years old, hmmm evidently not! I wonder where I got that from.
In the ep "Sounds of Silence" Grissom said the following at the end when asked who taught him to sign and he said his mom, and Jane asked him to tell her about his mother and he responded with this. GRISSOM: (signs) She lost her hearing when she was eight.

I just want to add that I am not making this a challenge or trying to embarrass anyone but rather just trying to clear up the confusion, I don't know if this was the ep the orginial posters question was meant for, or if there was another. Either way play on. :)

I apologise for the confusion. I read some incorrect info on a CSI trivia page. Should have double checked it before posting the question. Won't happen again.

Wojo No problem there it happens at times, best you could do with the info you had at the time, the question was still a good one, but I bet you got some people thinking about it. ;)

Woohoo! Aight In " The Hunger Artist" 3 magazines are seen with Asleigh James on the cover, what are the names of the magazines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back