Trivia Game #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was meat.. wasn't it like liver something..? that was on the end of the string..One guy wanted to choke him the other guy helped him make it look like suicide.

iilovecsii
I believe you have the correct answer
pabzi, not that your answer wasn't correct, I was looking for the specific meat and method

so Go for it
iilovecsii

wow I feel soo smart.. but also a question hog. But any way.. Life's short so life the most of it.

Okay In, "Lady Heathers Box" what was the name of Eddie's so called "girlfriend" and what color was her hair?

Alrighty, in which episode does Doc Robbins use his crutch to play air guitar and who is the artist of the song he's playing to?

there was also something...i think it was in season 1. the day shift coroner supposedly sings, and isnt bad

Rellaaa, I'm sorry about that, that's my mistake. I thought they only sang in BTK but, upon delving deeper, I found he does play air guitar. But that's not the answer I'm looking for. And pabzi more specifics please, and we're looking for Doc Robbins.

What episode, besides BTK part 2, does Doc Robbins play air guitar? And who is the artist of the song he's playing to? Is that still confusing? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back