Top Chef

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Calihan, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I totally agree. The thing about this show, though, is that they like to keep the jerks around until the end, so I'm guessing we'll have to wait and see. The other thing is that I've noticed that they've toned down a lot of Hung's arrogance and the other contestants' reactions to him... I wonder how much longer that's going to last?

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I wouldn't know about what the show has done is previous seasons, I only started this season.

Have you tried making any of the recipes from the show cause you can get them on the Bravo website.

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Episode review for this weeks and last weeks episode, don't read unless you want to know what happens.

Episode of September 5

I was surprised, sorta glad, and at the same time disappointed to see Howie go. I liked Howie and thought he did a great job but could be an ass which I thought made him both more loved and hated at least by me. I was disappointed with his attempt to vote himself out I thought that really was a cop out.

Review for tonight's episode. I loved tonights episode, I though having Padma judgeing the quickfire solo.

Until I saw her waking up the contestants I never thought that she was at all pretty but I think she looked a hell of a lot better in a basic t-shirt and whatever than in her normal 'nicer' clothing with a lot of makeup on, I think I just prefer women who have natural beauty and don't need great clothes and lots of makeup, back to the episode unless you all want to hear about my taste in women more :lol:

1I thought that how it was written in TV Guide was misleading because their plane never left the hanger but I can understand the legal reasoning behind that. I was really saddened to see C.J. get kicked off, he seemed to be a great contestant all the way through but I suppose I should be glad he got this far.