Tim Speedle & Megan Donner #1 - Just One Kiss...

Oh how interesting to stumble into this thread :)

Well I always thought there was something between them, even if it was just mentor/student Megan has recently lost her husband and Speedy could fill that void. ;)

I remember in "Golden Parachute" when Megan and Horatio argue on who gets to keep Speedle. Hah! I thought that was adorable!

There's an ep where Delko works with Megan and meets up with Speedy and Calleigh in a lab. They start comparing cases and Speedy says "Hey Megan did you miss me?"
Awww... :)

Oh how interesting to stumble into this thread :)

Well I always thought there was something between them, even if it was just mentor/student Megan has recently lost her husband and Speedy could fill that void. ;)

I remember in "Golden Parachute" when Megan and Horatio argue on who gets to keep Speedle. Hah! I thought that was adorable!

There's an ep where Delko works with Megan and meets up with Speedy and Calleigh in a lab. They start comparing cases and Speedy says "Hey Megan did you miss me?"
Awww... :)

I know that was so cute. and eric's al like "Actually she forgot your name."

Yeah i would have liked to seen her reaction to his death to.

Speed seemed really sensitive about Megan and Sean (Shawn?). Like when he told Delko about it. I always thought he felt guilty about something.

Speed seemed really sensitive about Megan and Sean (Shawn?). Like when he told Delko about it. I always thought he felt guilty about something.

Yeah, I agree. The way I envision the relationship, Speed and Megan were actually having an affair at the time of Sean's demise. The way I'm picturing the Sean/Speed relationship (for my twisted fic puroses) is that Sean was probably pretty kind and friendly toward Speed. He treated him like family. In light of that, Speed would feel like a heel for being with Megan.

Me too! Great minds. I bet he even fell in love with her (Speed). Being young and impresionable, I can totally see that happening.

Fanfic! Fanfic! Fanfic!

There was definitely an air of "young and impressionable" about Speed early on. He seemed to harden a little after a few episodes. Maybe his experience with Megan contributed to that.

Back