Thunder Only Happens When It's Raining {Tag RP}

{Okie-dokie, toomuchovertime! Feel free to jump in whenever you like.}

Greg frowned for a moment, still eyeing the cup of coffee that Catherine had stolen. Though, he decided that it would be rather rude of him to unallow her it. Especially since she had the power to fire him, and that wouldn't due. The man nodded his head, sending a few loose strands of his untidey hair moving about. Placing a smile upon his lips again, Greg replied, "Yeah. Talk louder next time."

"I will, Greg", Catherine replied. "But those stuff you're listening to is very bad for your ears, you may be walking with a hearing device in ten years." Catherine smiled. Granny Greg, that'd be very funny. She drank from her coffee and couched. "This stuff is heavy! What did you add, pot or something?"

{Yeah, Stokeslover102, Nicky is still open.}

Greg gave a small shrug at her warning. It wasn't like he hadn't heard that before. Everyone had told him that, including Sara, who usually didn't care. Watching her, a smile creeped onto his face. "I don't know, do you feel high?" He questioned, knowing her answer would be 'no'. If it wasn't, then he'd be a bit worried. Waiting for an answer, Greg's attention was drawn away by a pad of blank paper in which he began drawing on.

"If I feel high? Hmm, maybe", Catherine answered. "What are you drawing? Me? I don't hope so, because I'm the most ugly creature on this planet!" After she said that, she wished she didn't say that. Greg would obviously make a joke about it, like: 'yes, you are'. Hopefully he wouldn't do it. She waited for his answer, but he kept on drawing.

Greg didn't know whether to be shocked, or laugh. He continued to make small boxes with his pen on the paper as he thought about it. After a few moments, he decided on the later. Letting out a small huff of a laugh, Greg looked over at her, "Your not ugly, Cath." Greg tried his best to convince her. "I think your pretty." The man added lowly, turning back to his drawing.

Catherine was surprised. Greg just said she wasn't ugly, instead of making a joke about it. But maybe that was the joke. So Catherine decided to laugh about it. "Haha, Greg, funny, very funny." But Greg didn't laugh, as she expected. He kept drawing.

Greg looked over at her again, an unamused expression now setting upon his face. "I'm not kidding, Catherine." For once, Greg Sanders actually sounded serious. Laying his pen down on the paper, Greg fully faced her by turning his chair slightly. He didn't believe that she couldn't see it. Frankly, it amazed him almost as much as DNA did. If he, Greg, could clearly see it, then why couldn't she?

Catherine looked at the expression on his face. He really meant it.. His face was unamused, and his face isn't unamused that often! Catherine looked at him, was she seeing it right? Where were her glasses? Ah, there they were. She put her glasses on and looked clearly at him. Yes. It was true. Greg was unamused. It was a miracle.
"Greg, you look serious, for once! Okay, if you want it, I'm beautiful."

Another one of those small smiles creeped upon Greg's face as she gave in. Serious was something that he never was, so she had no choice but to believe him. Satisfied with himself, the man turned back to his note pad. Whether he was writing love letters or drawing a guillotine as anybody's guess. Greg wasn't about to give up that secret yet. Not until he was finished with it, anyway. The sound of the pen scratching against the paper filled the room as Greg thought. "Thank you." He said, happy that she had given in.

Catherine wanted to know what Greg was drawing. Probably Marilyn Manson doing obscene things with a microphone. Or, he was designing his new haircut. He never knew what to do with his hair. Catherine wouldn't be surprised if he'd come to the lab one day with long, blue hair, or a bald head. "Greg, what are you drawing?"

Greg's shoulders rose and fall briefly, forming a small shrug. The pen continued to scratch against the paper as he went on with his doodle. Truth be told, Greg actually wasn't sure what he was drawing. To some, it might have been a bunch of boxes formed into odd shapes, and to others, it was a masterpiece. To Greg, however, it was neither. "Just boxes..." He answered, looking over at her with a small smile.

Catherine thought Greg was in a really weird mood today. First, he was serious, second, he said she was beautiful, third, he was drawing just boxes. Normally he was drawing a real Greg Sanders-masterpiece, or something. She drank from her coffee again. This stuff was reaaally heavy. In a minute, Catherine would be dancing in the room, or something. And she was. Catherine danced around in the room and she sang. "C'mon tell me who are you?"

Catherine's sudden change in mood shocked even Greg. The man looked up, and blinked twice, if only to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Catherine was...dancing? That seemed like something Greg would be doing that would eventually be shunted. "Are you okay...?" He cautiously asked her, watching the strawberry blonde with a mixed expression of concern and amusement. The inner-child that used to show so usually in Greg got the better of him, and a large grin split his face as he got up to dance along with her.

Catherine laughed, when Greg got op. "So, Greg, are you dancing along with me?" And Catherine had fun. Much fun. She thought of another song to sing. She had always liked Jimi Hendrix, and she thought Greg might like it too. So she started singing 'All Along The Watchtower'. "There must be some kind of way out of here, said the Joker to the Thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."

Back