Thug anthem on "Fannysmackin'"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisgrid

Civilian
The first time you see the whole group of thugs walking directly at the camera, you hear an orchestral score and the lyrics, "There comes a time in every man's life when he must decide where to go, up or down, fast or slow."

Google returns nada on these lyrics. Any help?

I have been searching for ages for the song but the only song i can find from the episode is Paper Heart by Grim Rabbit but i am not sure what part it is from!

I already had the Gram Rabbit song, I have that cd. So I can tell you where that song is..It's the part before Greg gets beaten, whey the punks are walking down the alley and it ends with a close up of them. Not the part where Greg sees the beating of Stanley, but way before that.

Yeah, I have that song already, and that cd is good too..just have to say that, I actually already have a lot of the songs they play on CSI..

But I need NEED that song that was playing when Greg was rolling up to the scene in the Denali, I swear I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

I've tried every combination of possible lyrics, and still I can't quite find it, if i do find it I will give the heads up, absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back