Thoughts on Season 10

wigster

Victim
Now that we're pretty much at the end. What do people think about the season as a whole?.
For me it's been ok but not great, I haven't rewatched any of the episodes so far, unlike many of the other season's that i rewatch.
Even the arch nemesis of the season has been disappointing, it's always just seemed to far fetched and unrealistic.
What do you guys think?

I think this thread is a little too early, and can't give an opinion until all the episodes air and the running storyline plays out. However, that being said, I am really enjoying this season so far and have rewatched several of the episodes.

I am enjoying this season, but, in some ways, it seems a season of 'missed opportunities' (but maybe they'll yet resolve). I thought the opener was wonderful, I thought they'd taken Horatio close to the brink physically and mentally. I think he's still on the edge, but they seem now to be ignoring it. I think Calleigh is superb in this season, and it sounds as though some of her questions may be resolved... Etc. But let's wait and see.

I agree, it's a bit too early for this thread, we haven't seen all picture. So far I really love many episodes, rewatched them several times, agreed with Daisymay - opener was amazing. Love arch nemesis - can't wait Rest in pieces.
However, I see some "missed opportunities" too.

It's way too early to judge, especially since the last few episodes sound really good. I loved the first episode, it was great. There have also been some great Horatio moments this season. :) But like I said before, I'll have to wait for all the episodes to air until I can really judge.

This season, just like previous seasons, IMO, has had hits and misses. But the season is not over, so I cannot give an overall view on it. YMMV.
limegreensmilehappy.gif

I think so far, it has been very good. Every program has it's weak points and it's stong point, so I think it's been great, and nice to see Emily Procter back on full time.

Peace:)

Back