This is interesting...

aw! its not meant to be scary! :lol: its mardi gras today :D woo woo!
but yeah, no one in the states with my last name, i guess they either stayed in europe or canada :lol:

I Facebook searched my name the other day, there's one more of me in Canada but there's tons in the Southern states. Which is kinda neat.

you do facebook too? bah! i hate facebook :lol: there is a group for people with my last name but i still refuse to join it :lol:

I just searched my first name. And there's no one with my name :lol: doesn't surprise me...my name is weird :p. But there are 510 people with my last name! Hmm...I wonder if I'm related all 510 of those people :lol:

I don't exist in the USA. I was expecting that, cause there no chance to it. Not with my original surname which has an 'Ü' inside and as the Americans don't know this letter I can't even exist. But if I change it to 'ue' (Like Ralf Moeller did when he started acting in Hollywood) there are some results.

With the unoriginal name there are 280 people with that name.

First name does exist 1,397,854 times in the US. That's cool. :)
And the last name exists 59,994 times. ( I think they're all original named "Müller" and just changed it to Mueller.)

That site is fun! :D

My first name and last name doesn't excist in the USA, but that doesn't surprise me. My first name is very very rare and my last name is very very Dutch.

allmaple said:
you do facebook too? bah! i hate facebook :lol: there is a group for people with my last name but i still refuse to join it :lol:

Oh, shush. I was forced to join and almost never use it :p

I wouldn't join a name group either, seems a tad creepy. The whole idea of facebook is creepy :lol:

yeah i was forced too and never look at it, i guess youre off the hook :p i have friends who are facebook stalkers, its creepy...

Well there is no one with my name in the US. Lots of people with the first name Laura, but my first name is technically hyphenated and I don't think it works so well with that...

No one with either my maiden or married surname either. Both of which are very English names, and unusual but I am still a little surprised, I'm sure there must be one or two across the pond? :) Although I know it is done statistically so there probably is one or two... ;)

As for Facebook, I had to look it up, as I had no idea what you were talking about. :lol:

I don't have to use this website to know that there isn't another one of me. My dad and his brothers have done so much genaeology that I know there's no one else with my name :p I have a very uncommon last name.

I was also forced to join facebook. I only ever use it to share pictures with friends who live far away. And only when they start to bug me about it.

I'd take this website with a grain of salt ... I know three people with my last name living in the states, namely my three cousins, aunt, and uncle, but it said that nobody else had it. I don't think my last name is altogether uncommon in the Netherlands, but it is rather rare here.

In Finland in total my surname (old name, current name plus dead people) gets bit over 5000 hits so I don't think it's common in US :p

With my first name, the version I mostly use ... 25246 (includes dead people), two of those are men. I mean wtf? It's seriously woman's name. My official first name gives me the number 500 :D

Back