Things you like about CSI

piroz22

Civilian
Hi folks !
what do you like about CSI ? ( everything of course but what exactly ?)

I started watching this great show about a year ago , and have been an addict ever since .

what glues me to the show besides the fascinationg/ever surprisinig/ genius plot, is the great filming of miami that looks so cool and so like out of a comic book , and really makes miami look like the coolest place on earth , those amazing sunsets , those beautiful beaches sands shores and coastlines , the cool urban miami look , and the shots of the characters mixing with those dreamy backgrounds
,e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g !

so what do you like about the show ,fellow csi lovers ? :)

I like each and every character that's in the show and that doesn't happen easily!

Of course I love Miami, I've travelled there this year it was awesome!

Sometimes CSI Miami is a little over the top but it doesn't bother me at all.

And my shipper heart loves H/Y, my favourite tv pair

I love the lighting and the color palette that they use. The show has always been the most visually appealing of the CSIs, I think.

I like learning random scientific things, and then having them come up in my day-to-life and actually having the answer to someone's question.

I love that it is sometimes over the top, and a little bit of a guilty pleasure show. It's TV; I wanna be entertained!

I also love that long-term viewers are given storylines and arcs and complex and interesting characters to follow, but that the show is enough of a procedural that you can pretty much catch any point of the series in reruns and not be so lost that it ruins your enjoyment of the show.

I prefer CSI Miami cause of the characters, they are all very good actors and i like the way they go into the personal lives aswell, it makes it more realistic + there is no1 like Horatio, the other shows just arent the same. The other shows seem dull where as CSI Miami is so bright. :thumbsup:

I like CSIM for it's ability to mix interesting science with complicated character analysis. Horatio is a one of a kind protagonist. Sure, most stories have their protagonists, but none have the kind of moral grounding that Horatio has.

Also, the special effects they use on the show are cool. There aren't too many other shows that have effects like theirs.

Back