These Are a Few of my Favourite Things...

Here are a few of my favorite thiings: ;)

--Horatio actually working in the lab!
--The compassionate Horatio from seasons past. I really miss our hero!
--Eric and Calleigh in any scene together...
--Speed and Eric in any scene together (I miss Speed!:()
--Ryan getting in trouble (no, I like Ryan, but Jonathan Togo plays those scenes so well)
--Wondering what color Valeria's hair will be next week.
--Hearing Alexx talk to dead people (OK, that might be wierd.)
--Watching Natalia try to learn how to shoot a gun...

:lol:

I haven't been here in years...2006 lmao.

okay Geni...my favorite thing is one word:

Speedle.

I was watching Lost son and I couldn't help thinking. "Dang...what a loss." Wouldn't you believe it? Rory Cochrane gave up CSI Miami, to move to acting where he gets abused (Empire records) Shot (Black and white) Overdosed (Love and a .45) Drunkified, don't know if that's a word, but I use it alot. (Sunset Strip) and put into a hybrid film. (A scanner Darkly.) If I were him I would be begging for my job back because I literally stopped watching CSI alltogether. I'll probably get back into it. But it will take some getting used to.

:)

You know someone (like me) who was a musical nut as well as a CSI Miami fan would take this opportunity to re-write “My Favorite Things” into something everyone could enjoy and laugh at.

And so I give you My Favorite Things: Miami Style! Enjoy! :)

Cool justice shades
And Horatio one liners
Eric and Calligh
No two have been finer
Kindhearted Ryan in his sweet younger days
These are a few of my favorite things

Motherly Alexx,
I’ll miss her so dreadfully
Sarcastic Tripp
Though I don’t know why really
Togo in t-shirts…
(stops and ponders)
Actually Togo in anything
These are a few of my favorite things.

When my day’s shot
When work goes to crap
When I’m feeling sick
I simply put in my season four dvd
And simply watched ‘Nailed’…Cause Togo Rocked!

Love the bright colors
Makes the show a lot better
When Mala Noche Justice
Met some mean Miami Justice
‘Nailed’, ‘Burned’, and ‘Sunblock’
I think you know why

Natalia post Season 4,
She’s grown on me slightly
‘Bang Bang, Your Debt’ portrayed Speedle so nicely
Maxine and Kyle and sometimes Jake too

‘Going Ballistic’
What’s Ryan’s stake in it?!?!?!
Rock and a Hard Place
I cried for five minutes
Kind Sweet Horatio
Before “Super H”
These are a few of my favorite things

When my boss yells
When I get bad news
When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite Miami things
And suddenly feel…so eager for season seven
Is it September yet?!?!
I need more NOW!!!!

Last edited:
I bow down to you as well, Miami fan!

So here are mine:

I like Eric in a nice sweater and khakis like what he wore in "Shattered". Or him in a wet suit. I love it when there are Eric and Calleigh moments - I will never get enough of that.
I like a good episode where Calleigh gets ticked at someone - like Stetler, or when she yelled at Ryan in "One of Our Own". I also like it when she is firing a gun.
Horatio - well, I love his one liners and I love the way he shows compassion towards people, especially children. I do like to see him when you know he wants to just beat someone to pulp.
I do like a good episode with an explosion as well.
I'm always on the lookout for a good line from my buddy Frank Tripp as well.

You know someone (like me) who was a musical nut as well as a CSI Miami fan would take this opportunity to re-write “My Favorite Things” into something everyone could enjoy and laugh at.

The song was so good! Thanks for giving me a big laugh on a Friday Morning!!:cool::guffaw::lol:

This board hasn't been posted on in a while, so I though I'd update it. One of my favorite things on the show is the relationships between the characters and how much it varies. Ryan and Eric fight all the time, but are there for each other when they need it. Eric and Calleigh would give their lives up for each other. Calleigh and Frank are best friends without the sexual tension. Frank and Natalia are co-workers just sorta getting to know each other. You see my point. What do you think about the characters relationships on the show?

Here is a few of my favorite things:
Kyle and Horatio, the father and son duo(Hottness must run in the family)
The potential love between Calleigh and Eric
Yelina and Horatio's eye sex
Horatio holding a gun(that is sexyness on a stick)
Horatio
Horatio some more
and Ryan(shirtless)

Here is a few of my favorite things:
Kyle and Horatio, the father and son duo(Hottness must run in the family)
The potential love between Calleigh and Eric
and Ryan(shirtless)

I love these too! we haven't seen Ryan shirtless yet, have we? I hope so for this season we get a little of shirtless Ryan or Eric.... either one would do, but both would make my heart stop :)

we haven't seen Ryan shirtless yet, have we? I hope so for this season we get a little of shirtless Ryan

Nope, not yet. And yeah, it'd be nice. I mean, they do live in Miami... there's a beach and the ocean. And for some reason I can kind of see Ryan with a surfboard under his arm. :D

Back