Theme from Season 1 (CSI Las Vegas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI_Willows

CSI Level Two
Hey all of you,

I've had a question for a long time and maybe you can answer it ;)

Does anybody know what the name of the song is from the theme of season 1 and maybe the artist? :confused:

I'm looking for it for a long time and I know that it's not The Who with Who Are You.. That's from season 2 till... :p

In the meanwhile thnx ;)

Mmm... I know what song you mean, it's been bugging me for the past 2 years. :lol: Unfortunately I'm yet to find out what it is. I know that it was done by John M Keane, but so far that's all I found out. :confused: I'm sorry I can't be much more help.

Omg me too! I also know it's done by John M. Keane and I searched for it, but I couldn't find it anywhere :(.

Do you mean the song that's used in the UK edition of the DVD's? -I now own the US edition -all 5 seasons, but a while back I had bought the first season UK edition, and the music was different -definitely not The Who :eek:

I have absolutely no idea as to what this song is :confused:

GrissomFREAK said:
Do you mean the song that's used in the UK edition of the DVD's?
Yes. The UK edition of season 1 has a completely different opening tune. I believe it's only region 2 DVD's and not the US ones. :confused: It's well strange. It's a really good tune though. :lol:

Well, I didn't know that it's from John M Keane.. Maybe that helped, I'm going to search for it ;) Thnx for your help! :)

Sure, you guys helped me on the good way.. :p

Edited for some new information ;)

I found this on the wikipedia site:

However, the UK DVD release of the first season (split across two volumes) used an alternative track to "Who Are You". The reasoning behind it is unclear. Subsequent seasons on DVD in the UK contain "Who Are You". Five's original broadcast and repeat showing of season one always had "Who Are You" as the theme song.

But I think it's not the song we mean, I live in the Netherlands so maybe I've another song :p But my search is not over :p

Hmm, I have the Dutch season 1 DVD too, and the song's heard there too! It's so weird, cause in the end of the epi, they still say it's 'Who Are You?'

The opera lady theme! We find that really weird too. But then - they changed the "House" theme for the UK release as well, so I'm wondering if it's a copyright thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back