The Yelina Salas Appreciation Thread/ Please Bring Her Back!

How would you grade Life Sentence?

• A+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A

• A-

• B+

• B

• B-

• C+

• C

• C-

• D+

• D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yelina Salas ~APPRECIATION THREAD~

Wooohooo, N_E, that first pic (not link, pic ;)) is really HOT. She's such a beautiful woman and my favourite character on the show!

thank you i like here pics she is so beautifull. so but i like alsmost all of the woman on csi miami on lv is it different. lol

Nathalie_Emily said:
I change it is this ok or still to big?
It's still a little too big at 250 x 90. If you could reduce it to the required 220 x 75 (a few pixels out either way is ok) that would be great. ;)

Aw, no posts today yet. Putting a stop to that ;). Here's a nice pic of Sofia looking playful.

0201a1d.jpg

Also I saw an interview with Sofia today on a local news program. She was asked about her possible return to the show and replied, "Hmm, I can't say." All with a mischievous grin.
In addition she was asked about her relationship with the SF mayor and said, "He's only a year younger than me. So, it's not something like that." The reason I mention this is because we may know her exact age now, as the SF mayor was born in '67. :)

She was asked about her possible return to the show and replied, "Hmm, I can't say." All with a mischievous grin.
Well, in my language, that sounds hopeful! Thanks for that info HnM. :D

Yeah, that does sound hopeful. Thanks for delivering the news about that and her age to us. I didn't think she was so close to 40. I guess she's just one of those people who look younger than they are. :)

You're welcome, you guys. It is great to get another spark of hope after such a dry spell considering news from her. Sofia does look younger than she says. I think it's just the result of taking good care of yourself.

That certainly does sound hopeful, thanks for posting that HnM. :D

What so you say guys? Shall we close this one down and get #2 up and running?

:D

~*LOCKED*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back