The worst video game endings ever

Exit 8A

Pathologist
For all you video game fanatics, what games out there that you have played had the most unsatisfying ending you have ever seen. You play the game for a long time, and you finally beat it, and you are like "that is it?" Here are some of mine:

- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II for the XBox. It just seemed like this game was unfinished, as if they had something else in mind, but rushed it out in stores for the holiday before the ending was finished. All it was was the main enemy explaining things to you, rather than you seeing it live. Rather disappointing, especially since the game was filled with bugs. The game could have been great without that rather bad ending.

- Ghostbusters for the NES. Horrendous ending for an already horrendous game. This game is one of the most boring games you would ever play. Many games offer challenges, but the main challenge for this game is to try to beat it without actually falling asleep playing it. Anyway, once you get through the most boring, most repetitive gameplay you will ever see, the most dull color pallate scheme ever, and a song that loops throughout the ENTIRE GAME, you get to the most ridiculous final sequence ever, and if you are so lucky enough to get through that, and finally beat the game, you get treated to this screen:

Ghostbusters_001.jpg

Not only do you see more gramatical errors than you will playing Metal Gear, they have the audacity of calling this piece of s*** (and that is being nice) a GREAT GAME! The first time I ever beat this game, I wanted to throw this game out the window.

Back