THE WELCOME WAGON: General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheee, a welcome thread! *jumps in*

Well, I'm a girl from good ol Germany, and got here via various Nick/Greg slash... ;) Nice to meet y'all!

Hi everybody.
I`m a 20 year old girl from holland *Whee* :lol:
i love csi vegas and new york and i kinda hate miami *hides behind a rock*.
love ncis to
uhm..Ohw i`m kinda a reader and not a poster so don`t expect to see me around.. :D

Welcome minui!

Another Dutch :eek: There's a thread for you down in Miscellaneous ;)

welcome and happy birthday sunshie !

Hi my namae is csi_sami and I'm new here.

I'm 14 years old and I live california. Um... I really don't know what else to say or if anyone is here. I'm love the original csi better then the other two, but I think you would expect that from most newbies. I will be watching csi in about a hour. I have to have my daily doce of csi. I love csi so much I watch reruns evrey day including satuday and sunday. Well I'm sort of bord and wanted to say hi before I went on to another case. HAHAHAHA! Well I hope some one will reply to me.

Welcome csi_sammi. :) It's a pleasure to have you here with all the other CSI fanatics. Have a great time posting here.

<== I'm fairly new. My username is inspired by CSI:LV season2 episode2 "Chaos Theory" where Archie first appeared as M.Blaze.

Toni. 17. College sophomore from the University of the Philippines. From the Philippines (duh!).

Smacker. DnA. Snicker. Flack/Danny. *open to more ideas*

Fave characters: Nick, Sara, Archie, Greg (CSI); Danny, Flack, Stella, Mac (CSI:NY); Eric, Ryan, Maxene (CSI:Miami)

Fave of the three: NY. *LV had its time*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back