THE WELCOME WAGON: General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many welcomes and salutations to all our new members. We're very happy to have you aboard! :D

hey everyone, I just joined, I love CSI along with a bunch of other shows. Sara is my favorite CSI, hence my user name, I can't wait to join this great comunity!

thanks for the welcome, i live in georgia & am a csi-aholic.
i am an avid watcher of all 3 csi's and even go back and catch the re-runs on other channels.

i hate channel 5 in da uk i mean how long can it take to get seadon 4 miami im gonna explode if i dont get it

Hi migeman, and welcome to the board :) Yeah, I'm in the UK too and I agree Channel 5 is pretty slow in getting the new series of American TV shows to our screens. And yes, it's frustrating, especially here on the forum, where it seems practically everyone else has already seen it :(

I couldn't believe it when they managed to bring forward the second series of Lost from August to May :eek: Quite miraculous for channel 5 :lol:

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here :)

Welcome, migeman. Please don't explode or the server will lock up again. :) (Nice little server. Gooooood server.) And you would mess up all the free snacks on the table by the door. So pull up a keyboard, wipe your shoes on the mat, and have fun.

migeman said:
i hate channel 5 in da uk i mean how long can it take to get seadon 4 miami im gonna explode if i dont get it
Welcome to the boards migeman!

I understand, I'm also a Brit and waiting for Miami to air is becoming painful. :eek:

Hey everyone, just wanted to take a moment to introduce and welcome my new General CSI Co-Mod, Faylinn. Take a moment to pop in and say hello to the newest member of team green... and don't give her any hassles in General or I'll kick your asses! :p

:lol: Just joking... mostly. :)

Welcome Faylinn!

Welcome Faylinn and you're certainly safe in here with Baba. Scared me and suddenly feel like I did something wrong. ;)

1.gif

Have fun, Faylinn. Don't let the OTHER green-name claim seniority and boss you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back