The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should make the newbies buy us pizza. That way we won't forget who we've welcomed. It'll be the ones who haven't fed us :lol:

Last edited:
Umm I think ive done got lost somewhere in here! This is a wonderful board, I really enjoy reading it!!!! Gaelen I love your DL sign :)

Welcome, montana2008! Glad you like the board--we're happy to have you here! :D

And Gaelen, pizzas are a great idea...bring 'em on! :D ;)

Well, some of you know me already, but my name is Sissi and I'm usually hanging around the Miami threads, but I thought I'd drop in the NY threads a bit.

Oh, and as for the pizza...

pizza.gif

:lol:

...now where's our pizza? :lol:
Isn't it in the rules and FAQ that each newbie must supply the other members with snacks from their homeland? Must be somewhere in the fine print.

By the way, Gaelen, I don't remember a pizza when you joined. ;)

Anyways, welcome to the nut house, newbies. Grab some virtual snacks from the invisible table by the imaginary door. Wipe your feet on the welcome mat so you don't mess up the server. Grab a keyboard and join the fun.

By the way, Gaelen, I don't remember a pizza when you joined.
That's because I ate it before I gave it to you.

I don't think I even posted in here when I joined :p However long that was ago...

Welcome to the board kara_, eveninstarz14, kayfeb and montana2008! :D

I think I got everyone that has come in and said hello since the last time I posted. If not, hello to you too! ;)

Hi! I'm newby from Barcelona, first of all apologize cause english is not my first language and second thank you to all of you, you really me enjoy watching csi and following it. It's been a while since I read this forum but never got the nerve to participate, but well now, hello to everyone!
Ah! In Barcelona instead of pizza I should bring "pa amb tomàquet"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back