The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Like Fra, I've been lurking around things CSI:NY for a while, especially Stella and Mac threads because I've loved past shows and movies with MK and GS (who can forget his amazing portrayal in "Forest Gump"). Anyway, you seem to be the, uh, most friendly group of posters.

Welcome to the forum, rahkira - I'm glad you decided to de-lurk. :) ("Forrest Gump" is one of my all-time favorite movies. :p Gary's the reason I started watching NY in the first place.)

Hey everyone! My name is Linda. I use to post on here a lot and then I kinda just faded away. :( But now I am back, so I figured I should re-introduce myself. I am an huge eddie fan. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone all over again, as well as make new friends. :)

Great to have you here, rahkira! :) And yes, this is a friendly, great group of people. :D

Cahill_Fan!!! Great to see you back!!!! :D

Hi, everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum. I'm a relatively new CSI:NY fan. My first CSI series was Las Vegas, but I've fallen in love with CSI NY's character development and storylines. I like almost all of the characters, but my favorite is Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back