The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :)

Similar to Frida, I'm not exactly a newbie, I joined last year, but then life got in the way and I didn't post anything causing me to forget my login name... It's just easier to create a new account lol.

I love CSI: Las Vegas and found New York when I was flipping through the channels. Sorry, no Miami for moi ... Horatio and his sunnies creep me out a bit.

Hi ! :)
I'm new here. I'm french and I love CSI:NY ! CSI is great too but I gotta say that CSI:NY is my favorite show... maybe it's because of the characters... well I should say because of Danny... :rolleyes: :D
I've been visiting this site so many times and I really liked what I've seen so I decided to join you all and have some fun ! ;)

Can you please tell me how to add a signature avatar ?

Hi !
I'm new here. I'm french and I love CSI:NY ! CSI is great too but I gotta say that CSI:NY is my favorite show... maybe it's because of the characters... well I should say because of Danny... :rolleyes:
I've been visiting this site so many times and I really liked what I've seen so I decided to join you all and have some fun ! ;)

Can you please tell me how to add a signature avatar ?

Welcome on board rookies. :D

Joaninha in the signature box (where you have the BVDs text ) you type this :

[image]Url to banner here[/image]

Joaninha, bonjour. Welcome to the nut house. When you enter the URL (web address) for your graphic in the My Home section, remember that the maximum size is 220 pixels wide and 75 pixels high. To check the size of your banner, right-click your mouse with the cursor over your picture, and then left-click on properties. Also, .gif and .jpg seem to work the best.

hey, Joaninha, sorry for the delay, but I haven't been at home for a week.

Anyway, welcome to the comunnity!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back