The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the nut house, CSIFreak.You might get lost in the crowd here. In a way, we are ALL CSI freaks, addicts, enthusiasts, junkies, devotees, fanatics...

Hey Guys! I've been visiting Talk CSI for a long, long time to find out all the news and gossip on the best CSI show EVER - NY of course! :) After much lurking I've finally gotten round to registering. Go me! :cool:

I'm a huge, massive fan of NY and have been since Season 1. I love all the cast, but my favourite is Flack. For me, he makes each episode complete with his dry wit and wacky ties. :p I hope to see more of him and the lovely Angell [preferably together] in Season 5.

So, yeah...that's it. For now. See you all around the board! :)

Oh, and my name's Olivia, so I don't mind if you call me that or Duke.

hi guys!

i have been on the forum for a while, i'm a huge Miami fan, but i just borrowed a CSI:NY dvd from my friend, cause i was curious, and although i've just watched only a few epis from the first season , and saw some 3rd season epis on Tv, i must say i've missed a lot, so now i'm making a New York marathon to fill the gap in my life :D it simply started to grew on me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back