The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSISenna said:
Hey that's great cofi_shot. Like the colours you used. Have another one I'd like to share with you. Allthough I can't take credit for the icons. I snagged them, just don't know where. So thanx to the person who made them. Click here

OHHHH I loved it. Thanks. Can't get enough of Horatio. :lol:

Love the George wp. It's great.

I'm glad you liked it katpin. Still working on some other ones, mainly Horatio. I got a lot of time now ... So keep checking. :rolleyes:

Hey, ain't nothing wrong with Horatio. Here's some I did myself recently. They're not that great. I'll keep checking back.

Okay... Not really traditional wallpaper size. But I'm using the first one for my wallpaper...

Some D/L love for us. :)
chemistryod7.png

justtouchmb7.gif

touchag9.png

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Wow, great walls everyone! And for your first attempts UnspokenHope and CSISenna, those are great!!! I have a George Eads one, which I wasn't as happy with as some I've made:
George Eads: Original Sexy Texan

A Speedle one, again which I didn't think was that great:
Tim Speedle

And some christmas ones!!!
Three of the Sexiest CSI guys (IMHO)
Three Sexy CSI's!!!

Enjoy my attempts people!!!

~xJemmax~

These are wicked! I love them in their Santa hats! And I can't help but drool over George Eads.

CSISenna said:
Those are really cool katpin, I especially like the first one.

Here's somethinhg to get us through the weekend. Miami

Thanks, glad you liked them. I'm not that good at making wp's like I see here but, I love the backgrounds I've used. Love yours btw. That's something I wish I could do. LOL Alot of gorgeous ones here. Loved the D/L, & M/S ones also.

Wow... cofi_shot :eek: :eek:

Your George Eads wallpaper is so hot and wondeful !

Fantastic work ! ;)

I hope, you give us in the next time more of your art work !

I know there's been a bunch of Greg ones, but can someone please make one for me with the words,
"I'll always be here for you Laura"
Thank you very very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back