The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for that comment CSI fan Uk .. im happy to hear that im doing a great job and to all the others love the wallpapers..

great

I especially like the Snickers one

and Horatio and mac from NY

:)

and just for fun

h2qb6.jpg

:)

Danique said:
Can some make a wallpaper with this picture.. :D I already have an icon..now I would like a wallpaper :D thanks in advance :p

Hey Danique i had a spare moment and psp open so i did the wallpaper for you, hope you like it. I know it's plain but you didn't say what you wanted, and i quite like it the way it is, but of course if you want something changing give me a shout.

polina - your Angelic Horation is adorable!!! :D :lol: :D I love it - I've so snagged that pic!

I also really like Joycie84's Ryan & Eric wall. :D
And Aiden Burn's Snickers wall is also really good :)

Danique said:
Can some make a wallpaper with this picture.. :D I already have an icon..now I would like a wallpaper :D thanks in advance :p
I also had a go at making a Nick wall from the pic supplied by Danique - here's mine:
Nicky
Hope you like it.

Cheers.

csi_fan_uk said:
polina - your Angelic Horation is adorable!!! :D :lol: :D I love it - I've so snagged that pic!

if you want :) please do :)

wow a lot of good George Eads Wps` s I didn` t know you like Nick so much, though he ` s pretty good :D

OH !! I'm so SORRY Aiden_Burn!! I totally overlooked your post..I'm sorry..and I don't think the wallpaper plain..I like it too.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back