The Wallpaper Thread # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks MiaCharlize! :D

And also thank you Detective Burn. :D

Truth is LtKitty, that I've only being making walls for a few weeks now. Check on my first post on page 14 of this thread and you'll see that I've improved loads. Installing Photoshop helped - it's a brilliant package. Honestly, all you need is good software, an internet connection (to scavenge images) and a somewhat obsessive compulsive personality and you'll be churning out cool walls in no time. Believe it. :) :) :)

Excellent wallpapers csi_fan_uk. You do really great work. :D

And I'll admit as well, I've been making wallpapers for a few months now, and there's always room for improvement. I wouldn't call myself talented, but it takes a while to get to know your style. - As csi_fan_uk pointed out, the technology never hurts. ;)

Fruitbat said:
I love all the wallpapers. you are all very talented. But p3karen and Joycie84 thank you so much for the Mac/Stella and the Gary Sinise wallpaper you both made a crap day SO much better. Thank You. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks Fruitbat its alwasy nice to hear someone likes my stuff :D

Joycie the Emily wallpaper is very cute :D And csi_fan_uk, the Science Nerd wallpaper is so great! :D I love it very much :D

Awwww, thanks so much, t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr ! Snagged it right away and love it! :D
(yes, I'm back again because guess what's better than learning chemistry? Right - EVERYTHING! Oh man, I get mad...and now I'll leave really :D ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back