The Wallpaper Thread # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, I dont know if I have posted my latest wlp, so I'm doing it :p
Marg
Gotta admit my Photoshop experience improves :p Really, but not @ this pic. I've done some more since then.

speed_cochrane I love the Horatio one.. :D :D and WillowsWannaBe I like your wallpaper :) What did you use on the background? just a texture or? :D

Willowswanabe you are really getting the knack of photoshop. That is a stunning wallpaper.

speed_cochrane Thanks for the Horatio wallpaper as always. I've got a new one for my desktop now. :)

Congrats on the new thread everyone. I'll see what I can do later to contribute to it.

Keep up the incredible work.

Take Care,
Dayna

The What A Pair! Wallpaper is so cute, WillowsWannaBe! How did you do the polaroid-thing? It's cute! I really love the Random Jorja one, lea! She's just so lovely. I made a wallpaper earlier today, I'll post it soon.

Lea I really love that random Jorja one..!! It's very cute! :D

*edit: And once again.. I really didn't read everything you posted Roos :rolleyes: But now I did so I'm jsut saying.. want to see your wallpaper :D :D If I've not seen him already.. :p

Oooo love the Carmine ones!! Especially the 3rd one *dribbles*

and thanks Roo and GSRgeek :D and also *looks forward to seeing roos wallpaper :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back