The Ultimate CSI: Miami Showdown!!!

I have to say Ryan is tempting to pick. He's young, fit, has lovely arm muscles. In fact, all of the guys except H are fit, young and look like they could take on anyone.
However, I agree with other H voters. He is too smart for them, he would easily outwit them and win the fight. He'd most likely talk them out of fighting and turn them against each other! lol nah he wouldn't but he'd definately win uing intellect rather then strength.

i was going to pick Eric. he's just the most muscular, althouh if he was so strong then he could have easily beaten those guys in Extreme, but he didn't he got beat up instead. so i'm going with Speed!!

Sorry, I love H BUT all I could see him doing is pulling out his gun & shooting them! So I chose Eric, he's very strong & whenever theres actual fistfights on the show it usually involves him. Overall, I dont wish to see any of them fighting w/ each other ..AT ALL.

Speec in a superman costume??? I WANNA SEEE!!!!!11 That would be like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sexy!

Back