The Story of H

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Enhinti, Jun 13, 2009.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What eps was this from? You forgot that part.

I wish they'd do a Miami and NY guide, like the LV one. Then we'd have the info all in one place.

2. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Oops!
    Sorry.
    Most of it artistic license but I did have one episode to put up.
    I'll fix that. :D

8) Changing of the Guard

When H got back to Miami he focused on getting Ray settled in to his new home and adjusting to a much hotter environment. Ray also had trouble ahead still from all the build up of anger against their father. H thought it best for Ray to take half days at school instead of full as he knew that the grief and horror over what happened would not go away in just a few months, if in deed it ever left.

When H was finally able to direct his thoughts on his work he found himself more confused than ever. He wondered how it was that he had failed to see the warning signs from his mother and young brother. He could not understand that his mother did not want him to know what was going on. That she wanted him to be free and not seeking freedom for herself. H felt that he was isolated from his family as he had not realized what was going on.

It seemed to H that his position as a bomb officer was also isolating. He really dealt with the people, the civilians, the victims. Those H talk to were others in his squad, fire fighters, and police officers. The people of Miami were foreign to him in his work.

Miami was paradise to Mrs. Caine, and in her memory, the city became H’s paradise as well. It also became his mission. He would not fail Miami as he felt he had failed his mother. He would save, protect, and most pressing, he would intervene on behalf of his city. He would see things as they were and fight to make them better.

H slipped on his sunglasses and stepped out into a whole new outlook on life.

Bibliography:
    4.01 The Grave
    5.17 A Grizzly Murder

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  3. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I made an error.
    Raymond Caine was born October 21 1968 and not 1969.
    The Caine brothers are 11 years apart and not 12 years apart.
    I'm so sorry that put that down wrong.

4. MacsGirlMel

lol I thought you meant he slipped and fell for a moment but then I got it.

5. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

9) Change In Deed

Al was sad to hear that H was leaving the Bomb Squad, but he understood H’s need for change. They promised to keep in touch, and to hang out every now and then. Although H was originally looking to become a detective, there were no openings and H had not quite amassed all of the qualification required. He was also barely 28, still too young for the Chief to seriously consider him for detective work.

Undaunted, H applied to and was accepted into the crime lab. His degree in chemistry, experience with bombs, and knowledge of human behavior quickly pulled him from the lab and into the field. In less than two years, he had advanced from Lab Technician, to CSI level One, to CSI level Two. However, he soon found that there were some things he was wholly unprepared for.

A call came in. The body of young woman was found in the driver side of a crashed vehicle. H’s supervisor assumed that it was a simple drunk driving accident, and so sent H there on his second solo.

On examining the scene however, H found that the young woman had a seat belt abrasion on her right shoulder and glass from the passenger side window in her hair. H realized immediately that the woman was the passenger, and that the real driver must have moved her to the driver’s side and left the scene of the accident.

The car registration held the name of Drake Hamilton. and H and the homicide detective with him drove down the road a few more miles to the Hamilton residence. The detective was awestruck at being there, telling H how the mansion was owned by Mr. Hamilton a State Senator. One of the Senator’s brothers was a judge, and their father had been an army general. Drake Hamilton was an ordinary business man, but his prestigious family made him third generation Miami royalty.

Bibliography:
    1.04 Just One Kiss

6. MacsGirlMel

It's interesting to see how he got where he is. Keep going!

7. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

WHAT HAPPENED??? WHY DID YA STOP??? Just when it was getting interesting... drat!

8. ungkeifj

ungkeifj Civilian

This is really interesting

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
  9. tuheukv

tuheukv Civilian

Interesting so far.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009