The Search For Sara Begins

CSI Files

Captain
The eighth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation opens with the team searching for one of their own.

"Dead Doll" begins where season seven left off: with Sara Sidle (<font color=yellow>Jorja Fox</font>) trapped beneath a car in the desert. The team must rescue her before it's too late. "Dead Doll" was written by <font color=yellow>Dustin Lee Abraham</font> and <font color=yellow>Allen MacDonald</font>.

The first of two promos can be seen below, followed by a full transcript.

<center><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_bK-IIxDLUI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_bK-IIxDLUI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></center>

<dl><dt><dd>[Gazing through the broken car window into the darkness, a shape can be seen approaching]<dd>[Sara Sidle looks to see what it is]<dd>[A coyote's legs can be seen walking by]<dd>[Sara's eyes follow it]<dd>[The coyote stops]<dd>[Sara waits]<dd>[The coyote growls]<dd>[Text over: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Season premiere, Thursday, September 27 9/8 c']</dt></dl>

The second promo is longer and shows the rest of the team. A full transcript is below.

<center><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkK0bGb9yxA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkK0bGb9yxA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></center>

<dl><dt>LAST SEASON,

Dead%20Doll%201.gif
<dd>[Close on Gil Grissom's face, with shadows coming through a window as it rains outside]

</dt><dt>THE MINIATURE KILLER STRUCK AT THE HEART OF CSI.

<dd>[Close on Natalie 's face]<dd>[Overhead view of the red car in the desert as rain pours down at night]

</dt><dt>NOW, THE SEARCH FOR SARA BEGINS

<dd>[Flashback shot of Sara Sidle]<dd>[Police cars and a helicopter speed through the desert]

</dt><dt>IN THE UNFORGETTABLE SEASON PREMIERE

<dd>[Catherine Willows stands in the desert]<dd>Catherine: She's a survivor.<dd>[Grissom looks out into the distance]<dd>Grissom: Where is she, Catherine?<dd>[Text over: 'Thursday, September 27']
Dead%20Doll%202.gif
<dd>[Catherine looks around the parking garage where Sara was abducted with a flashlight] <dd>[Warrick Brown and Nick Stokes enter Natalie's workshop, their expressions shocked--and worried]<dd>[Text over: 'the weather is against them']<dd>[Grissom holds a bottle of water over the miniature in his office]<dd>[A shot of Sara's arm extending from beneath the car as water rushes over the dirt surrounding her]<dd>[Grissom watches how the water flows around the miniature]<dd>[Water flows around Sara in the desert]<dd>[The arm of the miniature Sara doll moves]<dd>[Grissom looks up, his expression worried]<dd>[Text over: 'the desert is against them']<dd>[Overhead shot of the desert]<dd>[Greg Sanders looks through binoculars at the landscape]<dd>[Police cars and a helicopter speed through the desert]<dd>[Nick rides in the passenger seat of one of the cars, his reflection in the side-view mirror]<dd>[One of the cars sends sand flying as it hits a dip in the uneven ground]<dd>[Text over: 'time is against them']<dd>[Warrick sits on a bench in the locker room, rubbing his face with one hand]<dd>[Sara struggles, her hair wet]<dd>[Nick hits something out of frustration]
Dead%20Doll%203.gif
<dd>[Close on Catherine, her expression troubled]<dd>[As the water level rises, Sara tries to keep her head above the water]<dd>[The police cars speed through the desert]<dd>[Nick and Grissom are running]<dd>[A car is shown kicking up dirt and rocks at night]<dd>[Grissom stops, looking down at what is in front of him]<dd>[Sara continues to struggle, completely submerged beneath water in the car] <dd>[Grissom and Nick rush toward the car]<dd>[Close on Grissom as he rubs his face with one hand]<dd>[Text over: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Season premiere, Thursday, September 27, 9/8 c']</dt></dl>

"Dead Doll" will air September 27, 2007 on CBS. Thanks to <font color=yellow>chadini</font> and <font color=yellow>ButterflySidle</font> from YouTube.<center></center>

Okay, I'll admit it. I cried. :( A lot. Especially during the second one, when the team was trying to find her, and they were having trouble and, and...*starts crying*

OMG... that's all I have to say, the wait can't be longer than it is now... amazing promo with the Kate Bush's song... geez, I'm all emo right now...

I cried during the second one too. It made me think the worst was going to happen. In the Unforgetable Season Premiere, that doesn't sound good for Sara.

I think she will be swept out from under the car and she will survive. I am not sure at this point. I think anything can happen.

Back