The photos of the day!

AnJella:

+ Fabulous shot, I especially like how you've captured the Eiffel Tower right in the centre looking up, and how you can see the sun shining under the tower, looks great.
- There was probably nothing you could have done about it, but the car at the bottom of the picture is a little distracting maybe a closer crop could remove this?

A close up of some flowers (taken in Disneyland also):

Adorable_Crazy
+ The color of the flowers pops nicely against the green. The brightness work to help draw the eye around the photo.
- The arrangement of the flowers is a bit odd. But then again what i"ve seen of Disney flower beds they are all crazy. :)

Wolfesgamergirl:

+ Can I just say "Wow!" awesome shot!! I love how you have captured the shot at an angle, it looks totally fantastic.
- With so many squares to look at, your eyes tend to travel alot, as there isn't really a set focus. But it still looks amazing. Well done. :D

The Hollywood Tower Hotel, Tower Of Terror. (Disneyland Paris):

Adorable_Crazy
+ I really like the sharpness and how well the angle works with the photo.
- Perhaps cutting out the greenery at the bottom and just focusing on the building.

A few random fish from Discovery World in Milwaukee.

wolfesgamersgirl! you have improved your photography so much! wow! i really like those architecture museum photos!
- unsharp!
+ it is usually very hard to get great exposure. But your photo is deffinitly not dark!

BlueCurl:

+ Great shot, I like the angle and how that shadow has been cast because of it.
- It's a little hard to see because of the darkness of the shot.

Really random shot of a rockpool... Taken on my cell, so the quality is pretty poor:

Adorable_Crazy
+ The light versus dark contrast works very well.
- The focal point is hard to find.

Another random fish. If I only had the time to upload and crop the other photos....perhaps later this week I hope...

+ Water + getting a bright image is hard... espacially with aquariums usually! & fishes :D
- again the photo is pretty fuzzy and try not to photograph animals from their behinds ;)

An oldby I never knew I had:
[URL="http://www.bluecurl.nl/photo/photos/20070107_3_stripes.jpg"]
20070107_3_stripes.jpg
[/url]

BlueCurl:

+ The shadow effect of the trees looks awesome, great pic.
- A tad to much sky, I found my eyes straying.

The quality of this pic sucks, it was taken on my phone. But it's Northern Ireland's Parliment buildings - Stormont Estate.

Adorable_Crazy:

+ I love how there's much to see on the photo. The trees, the statue..
- All the grass/field distracts a bit from the building. Maybe you could've zoomed in/gotten closer?

Taken when I was in London last week. The Big Ben and what was next to it. I don't remember.. :p

Marns, the buildings next to and around Big Ben are the houses of parliment. :)

Roosey
+ Interesting concept using the focal point.
- The colors blend into one another and make it a bit hard to decipher what is supposed to be in focus.

Found this in my photography photobucket.

Wolfesgamergirl:

+ Beautiful shot, your attention is really drawn to the wreath because of the light.
- The light reflecting off the snowflakes is a little distracting, but obviously you couldn't do anything about that.

My cousin's dog sitting on our living room rug:

Adorable_Crazy
+ The coloring is very bight and the overall photo is clear, great job!
- The resemblance between the dog's fur and the carpet is unfortunate in the sense that it makes a good 1/4 of the photo blend together.

Another random photo I found.

Wolfesgamergirl:

+ Fantastic shot, I love the effect created by the close up of the tree, looks beautiful with the show on it.
- The branch at the bottom right is a little distracting.

A pink Cadillac at the Disney Studio's in Paris.

Back