The Perfect Match

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by MelxxWhoLuvsYa, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Just thought a "Shipper" thread solely for Miami would be a good idea. So to start off, who would be your ideal couple?

To get the ball rolling, mine is (if you can't guess from my profile pic :) )Ryan/Natalia a.k.a RaiN ;)

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

My favorite ship from Miami is Shipper Central. They're so cute and adorbs. :adore:

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Definitely a good place to get the proverbial ball rolling. ;)

You might want to visit the Your Top Favourite Ships in the Entire CSI Franchise thread or if you'd like, you can start another thread there just about Miami ships.

That whole forum is designed for such topics and is one of the reasons why you might not see very many Shipper-related threads in this forum. We prefer to keep the Miami Forum geared toward the show in general, whereas you can fantasize to your heart's content about the prospect of various character couplings in Shipper Central. :)

Since Canon couples (ie: couples officially established or hinted at by the writing/TPTB) obviously can't be ignored as they are happening on the show just like everything else we see, they're perfectly fine to discuss here.

I hope this clears things up. Therefore I'm going to close this thread and refer you to the links provided.

**closed**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.