The Only Way.... CSI NY

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ericisacutie, Dec 6, 2007.

1. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

This is my first Fic like this, it's about all of the main characters and their emotions and downs. They all turn against each other for one thing or another. But in the end they all come to realize it's because of each other they're who they are, and the whole team is really their true family.

I hope you enjoy!!! Please let me know what you think. :)

Chapter 1
    The first day from down under.
    ````````````````````````````````````````````

It was 6:00am in New York City. All of the CSI's were put on the same case. Ten people had been killed. Five children, and five adults. There were two sixteen year old girls, a sixteen year old boy, a five year old boy, and a three year old girl.

Then there were two men, and three women. Probably all in their late 30's.

At the crime scene in down town New York, Mac, Stella, Lindsay, Danny, Flack and Sheldon were all starting to process the evidence.
    Everyone seemed to be on edge a bit. Something seemed to go wrong for everyone there, and that was really unfortunate, especially for some......

Mac and Lindsay were over by the two teenage girls. Flack was questioning suspects, Danny was over by the young boy, Sheldon was by the teenage boy, and Stella was over by the young girl. They all decided to process the minors first for evidence.

Eveveryone could tell everyone was having a hard time with all of the kids, especially Lindsay with the teenage girls. From her bad experiences before, it just never get's easier for her.

Anyway, she was collecting hairs from her DB, and Mac was doing the same with his.

Suddenly as Lindsay went down for the second hair her hand just started shaking repeatedly. Danny just looked over at her from his spot. He didn't say anything, but someone else had the nerve too.

"Lindsay, you okay?" Stella asked calmly.
    MAc turned his head toward Lindsay as Lindsay looked at Stella and said stuttering, "Y-yea, I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine." Mac said in a stern voice.
    Lindsay looked back over at him as she said, "I'm fine, it's just you all know how cases like this get to me."

Mac shook his head to the side as he said, "Well they shouldn't any more, you need to get over that Lindsay."

Lindsay lowered her head, but then Danny stood up and said, "Hey Mac, cool down will you, what Linday's been through isn't something you can just get over, you out of all people should know that."

Mac stood up too as he faced Danny and said, "Really, and what else might I know better then anyone else.... wait, let me see, my job!"

Halwks looked at Mac now too as he said, "Whoa Mac, relax."

"No, I won't! I'm all of your bosses, and what I say goes. And if Lindsay can't handle this, then this must not be the right job for her, because this is the job!"

"Mac!" Stella said sternly. "I thought this was a team, where is all of your words coming from? Lindsay is awesome."

Just as Stella said that Lindsay stood up sniffing as she turned around with her back to Mac. Danny started his way toward Lindsay, but then MAc stepped in front of him as he said, "Where are you going?"

"After her if that's okay." Danny said glaring at his boss. Mac turned around and saw Lindsay starting her way toward her car. He rushed up to her and grabbed her arm from behind and said, "Where do you think you're going?"

Danny tapped Mac's shoulder and said, "If she needs to leave she can."

"Oh, so are you now calling all of the shots?" Mac asked glaring back at Danny.

Danny didn't say anything at first, so Mac turned back around and said, "You're not leaving, just get over it."

Lindsay's eyes started to fill with tears as she turned her back back to MAc and started walking. Then MAc got even madder and grabbed her wrist. Danny then lost it and shoved Mac to the side. Lindsay looked back and just as she did Mac swung a punch toward Danny's face and hit him square in the mouth.

Flack and Hawlks ran over toward MAc as Danny fell to the ground.
    Lindsay rushed to her car and fleed the scene. Stella walked over to Danny, and just as she leaned over to help him he pushed her out of the way and headed for Mac again.

Flack grabbed a hold of Danny, and Hawlks tried to calm Mac. They were all fuming, and each of them knew it......

----------
    TBC

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ack interesting...please continue soon! Or I'll have to hurt you lol

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

This it good please update!!! :D

4. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Thanks!

Chapter 2
    Even more hell breaks loose.

``````````````````````````````````````````

Danny and Mac stayed glaring at each other for what seemed like an hour, but it was really just a minute, you'd just think it was longer by their expressions. Flack and Halwks slowly took their grips off the other guys. Stella just stayed back shaking her head in anger.

Danny's face was red as fire, and Mac looked like he was for sure about to explode.
    Once they were released they both stood still for a second, then Mac took a deep breath and said, "Stella, Halwks, back to processing."

S and H looked at each other, then they went and did as Mac asked. well.... more like told.

Then Flack stood looking back and forth from Danny and Mac.
    Danny looked over at Flack as well as he said, "I'm going to call Lindsay, if anybody has a problem with that, fire me!"

Flack closed his eyes now and shook his head too, then Danny didn't even look at Mac before he headed toward the edge of the building.
    Mac watched him though. Flack walked in front of Mac making him blind to see Danny, then Flack stared at Mac's face as he said, "Hey man, what was goin' on? I'm gonna have to explain it to the other officer."

"Explain what?" Mac barked.

"Well.... Explain the fact why you just slugged one of your CSI's."

Mac stayed silent for a moment, he couldn't think of a really good answer to feed Flack, so he just didn't answer.
    Flack then shook his head as he said, "Alright then, do I need to remove anyone from this case or not?"

Mac looked back up at Flack and said, "When did your job give you that athority?"

"Just now Mac, just now."

For some reason Mac was calmer with Flack, they had always had a really close bond, but then again, so did Mac and Danny.....

Mac looked back down as he said calmly, "No... Just go get Lindsay."

"Looks like that's what Messer's trying to dom," Flack answered softly.

Mac looked over at Danny, and it looked like Danny was having a screaming match over the phone, so Mac looked back to Flack once more as he said, "Yea, and that looks like that's going really well."

Flack looked over at Danny, and just as he did he saw Danny throw his phone against the wall. Flack squinted, and then slowly turned back around to face MAc. But as soon as he did that MAc was already walking back toward the dead bodies.

DANNY TWO MINUTES AGO_____________

"Pick up the phone Lindsay."
    Just as Danny said that he looked over and saw Flack and Mac talking. The anger was just raging inside of him from the way Mac treated Lindsay.

Two seconds later Lindsay answered the phone and said, "I don't feel like talking now."

"Whoa whoa Montana, relax, it's just me."

"I know it's just you, and I don't want to talk to you! And I thought I told you before I didn't want you calling me Montana."

Danny looked at the phone a second, then he said, "You used to not like me calling you that. But you seemed to be just fine with me calling you that and doing what ever else I wanted to do with you the other night."

Lindsay stopped speaking a second, then she yelled, "Damn you Danny!"

"Damn you Lindsay!"
    Danny threw his phone as hard as he could against the wall, and then all eyes were on him.
    Danny didn't even know why they both just said that to each other, everything happened so fast, and now his phone was busted too.

As Mac was walking back toward the bodies Halwks was staring over at Danny. And Stella was just pretending like she was somewhere else.

---------------------
    TBC

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

This is good.. I want to know what happens!!

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

more more I wanna know too!