The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

No but they were involved. I don't know where the relationship was (between which wives) may be between wife 1 & 2. Maybe his marriages failed be cause they couldn't live up to what He and Jenny had.

wow..the premiere was really good i thought..mainly because they changed the opening credits so kudos to them..I HATE ARI..i dont know why, he's actually a great nemises, he's smart and interesting and he has depth but...he was on lost son...and now i hate him.

The opening credits were fantastic, I thought they did a very good job at that one :D

Yes they did do a fantastic job. I really enjoyed them..especially the slower NCIS letters appearing...very awesome.

I enjoyed the season premiere. One thing I like about this show is how they are able to incorporate humor with the drama.

That is true. It is so funny. I love every scene, which makes the drama part extra awesome :) NCIS is probably my 3rd fav show. (cant give up vegas or miami)

I loved the premiere. I was a bit surprised with the Tony and McGee's (especially McGee! Who would have thought that he'd be thinking like that?) "memory" of Kate. I liked the Goth Kate the most.

That double head slap was funny.

I wonder if Ziva is trying to protect Ari because she really thinks that Ari is innocent (after all, if he has betrayed Mossad it'd be at least partially blamed on her for not noticing sooner), if she's just "doing her job," or perhaps for some other reason.

Season opener was great. It had all the typical humor along with the great drama NCIS has.

I concer...the premier was awesome, but I do miss Kate. Tony & McGee's visions of her where hilarious.

The premire was amazing, and they were able to keep it funny despite Kate's death. Tonight's episode was really good too... I was ready to cry towards the end and also several times in between. Favorite quote:

Abby: You know, for "nobody leaves the building," an awful lot of people are LEAVING THE BUILDING.

I'm excited for next week, although I think that Ghost Kate is going to be gone now which is a shame because she was pretty funny. I liked real Kate of course, but Ghost Kate could narrate the characters' inner thoughts that we wouldn't normally see. Like tonight with Gibbs thinking the only way to stop Ari from killing everyone he knows was to kill himself. That's not something that we would normally see.

Okay, I'll stop my rambling now... :D

omg, i sooo cannot wait to see this episode! it sounded really funny but really sad too...

awesome episode I would have to say! And the funeral at the end almost made me cry, until Abby played that music then I cheered up.

tonight's episode was great but i kinda got a question

**********Spoiler***********

okay... maybe i missed something because i havent seen the first season but when they were in the lab, Abby, Tony, Gibbs, Jenny, and Ziva, Gibbs told them to leave except Ziva and said 'you know about my first wife and daughter.'

Gibbs had a daughter????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back