The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

You're not the only one. It sounds as though the end of the season's going to be fantastically good.

I love the humour in the show. It sets it apart and makes it fun to watch.

They have to do something decent with the death, it would just screw with the show if they completely forget to mention it. I remember I hated it when on Miami they ignored Speed's death.

I really LOVE this show. It's probably my favorite currently airing tv show. (Apologizes to "CSI" and "CSI:NY" because I enjoy those two, too.) Mark Harmon *and* Michael Weatherly in the same show. . .can you say "eye candy"?
What I like about NCIS is that it's more lighthearted than the various CSI''s, L&O's, etc. It reminds me a bit of some of those 80s comedy/mysteries like "Remington Steele" or "Scarecrow and Mrs. King".
Totally agree that the episode with Charles Durning as a Medal of Honor winner was OUTSTANDING and the best ep ever. I really liked how Tony -- who will usually joke about anything -- was so respectful to Durning's character.
My theory on Abby/Gibbs. . .I think she is his ex-stepdaughter. There's obviously some sort of "history" to their relationship, but I don't think there's anything erotic in their feelings for each other. And, let's face it, Gibbs has been married and divorce three times. . .the odds are he would have had stepchildren from at least one of those marriages.

I love this show. The finale was just mind blowing. I love Tony so was ya know happy to see him ok. Newbie also rocks. Hes so geeky its cool.

I hate it they killed of Kate, I liked her best. They always do that. Kill off one of the best characters. Like Aiden in CSI: NY. And Ryan to replace Speedle: so bad :(

As much as I loved Kate and her interaction with Tony she was the one character I could deal with losing. I did kind of have the whole Tate thing going on but I feel she isn't irreplaceable.

I loved her in the first episode, I haven't seen all episodes coz they don't air them in Holland, but I found a way and I'm catching up. I hope they do another episode on air force one. Does he finidh his boat btw?

omg, i just saw the season finale... the whole episode of twilight and it was so sad! there was sooo much TATEness in my opinion and then she died... it was so sad i had to cry... :( i think i'm gonna cry again :( *cries* i loved kate and her flirty banter, love/hate relationship thing she had with tony... it was so adorable and it was one of my favorite ships (still is actually... theres always necrophilia! jk) and now she's gone.... *sobs* ahh well, there's always fanfiction...

I love NCIS - and I still can't believe they killed Kate! And the way they did it.... :(

Just in case anybody is blaming the producers/network for killing off Kate. . .Sasha Alexander, the actress who played her, asked to be released from the show.

Just in case anybody is blaming the producers/network for killing off Kate. . .Sasha Alexander, the actress who played her, asked to be released from the show.

Yes, she did. But I thought the shot that killed her was just a bit much, that's all.

i love NCIS and i'm a total Tony/Kate shipper... lol, dont hurt me please, I love Kate, i hate that they killed her. Does anyone know who's replacing her???

*Potential Spoiler*

(is that enough spaces?)
Apparently an actress by the name of Cote de Pablo is going to play an agent named Ziva David (either Australian Navy or Mossad, sorry, can't remember) that comes to NCIS to help look for Ari.

kate was pretty awesome when she was killed. but i was confused...did it just go right through or did it blow out the back of her head? cause a gun that powerful would have shot her head right out. (thanks to calleigh i know somewhat about bullets and guns.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back