The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

The images disappear when you delete them off of your PhotoBucket and as the post was originally made in January it is very likely that Faylinn has cleaned up her Photobucket ;)

ok, thanks.

too bad. wow. i never knew this thread's been here for months.

115-0254.jpg

Sheldon singing....."Shake, shake, shake. Shake, shake, shake, shake your booty, shake your booty

Stella: Hawkes, you have five seconds to remove your hand from butt.

Angell: Messer, did you just grab my ass?
Danny: *yanks hand back* No ma'am, I didn't...
PWM25.jpg

heeyyyyyy, where's the pic?
It was from 1CSIMfan's photobucket, so she must have deleted it. I didn't even have the picture saved, but I went and found something similar--I'm thinking it was probably from this scene in "Raising Shane" (probably some form of this particular screenshot, which I got from csi-caps):

311_00190.jpg

MF88.jpg

Thought it was a little quiet around here so I thought I would post this pic of my two fav NY men..:)

It always makes me smile

Sid: I'm telling you Sheldon, I've seen alot of DB's in my time, but never one that came in looking like John Bobbitt:evil:

Last edited:
Pssst: Hey guys, i dont know if we are meant to link from a site like csicaps lol- If im wrong mods please throw something at me :D

Pssst: Hey guys, i dont know if we are meant to link from a site like csicaps lol- If im wrong mods please throw something at me :D

It's OK as long as it's a url link. If you want to post the image then you need to save it to your own web space first. :)

Back