The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

Great pic :D. And yep I think Stella would beat Mac to punching Flacks lights out. Either that or suggest a threesome.. :devil: *Tries to look innocent and fails* So sue me they are my 2 favorite guys on the show....

Lorelai said:
Flack is in so much trouble! Mac's got the "Stella's @ss is mine" look on his face. Don't hear Stella complaining though! :p

shot0114.jpg

PS. Just wait for Danny to hear about this... :lol:

Payback time! Danny & Mac holding hands behind Flack's back!Danny seems to be looking for a world of trouble, and steeling a little glance at Don's @ss, while he's at it!

shot0062nf4.jpg

Lorelai said:
Payback time! Danny & Mac holding hands behind Flack's back!Danny seems to be looking for a world of trouble, and steeling a little glance at Don's @ss, while he's at it!

shot0062nf4.jpg

I think Flackie boy knows exactly what Dan & Mac are up to, and he's stormed off in huff (just look at those shoulders) "Not fair, diddums, Danny's always holds my hand when we go for a stroll along the beach!"

:lol: Yeah, Adam has a very shifty look about him...And Sheldon doesn't look too happy about what's going on...

I love Lorelai's picture too. Danny and Mac are so holding hands on their way to the crime scene, so cute. :p

Wow. Fun cap of Adam there AnastaziaMarie, you and FastFoodJunkie both have great taste, thanks for posting, hadn't seen that one before. :D Hopefully we'll get lots more Adam caps this season.

> Either he's discovered in videoconferencing with Lindsay that his er laptop web cam needs to be refocused, or, possibly, hers does, that whassername the new lab tech isn't who she says she is, or he's woken up and rolled off the casting couch to actually find Rob Baily in his living room, uh, producing something. *was just a dream, I thought it was all... just a dream* :p :p

Love Danny's face.

2090274ws0.jpg

Lindsay : I think I'm ready to take us to the next level. Know what I mean? ;) What do you say?

Danny : ...

Lindsay: Danny?

Danny : ...

Back